1972 CENT

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by SmokinJoe, Jan 15, 2021.

1. SmokinJoe

SmokinJoe Well-Known Member

OMG......Abe was shot in the head.....You know that happened so long ago I thought maybe someone just made up a story that President Lincoln was assassinated instead of passing away from old age....At his home...( like I thought what REALLY happened )
    But no...This cent is indeed proof positive that Abe was assassinated....While watching a movie....Umm....No...He was watching a show....Live show...Yeah! That's what it was... I bet this cent is gonna be worth a lot of mooLaa!! :smuggrin: You guys can start bidding anytime you want... SingleShot0000.jpg SingleShot0001.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SchwaVB57

SchwaVB57 Well-Known Member

$1,000,000.00

Inspector43 and SmokinJoe like this.
  4. SmokinJoe

:happy:

SchwaVB57 likes this.
  5. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

$999,999,999

SmokinJoe likes this.
  6. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Total lack of respect for one of the greatest leaders this country has ever had.

Evan Saltis and Robert Ransom like this.
  7. Robert Ransom

Robert Ransom Well-Known Member

I second this emotion.

8. SmokinJoe

Ummm.....potty dollar 1878, I think we are headed in the wrong direction with your $999,999,999 bid :banghead:

9. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

Just a joke that a Salvador bid;)

SmokinJoe likes this.
  10. SmokinJoe

It was not my intention to make fun of President Lincoln ldhair, President Lincoln was a great leader of this country. He was assassinated in 1865 which means he left this Earth 156 years ago. If he had left us not that long ago there is no way I would have posted what I did. And if my post upset you then I apologize.

Draft saved Draft deleted