1971 D quarter off center strike circulated ddr

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Marites Foertsch, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Marites Foertsch

Marites Foertsch Honey bunch

Yes coin books to study I know you guys annoyed because I keep posting damages hahahaha... just give me two weeks. But it’s hard I think it’s more than hundreds of errors I have to learn lol...

rascal and Kentucky like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

It's only a Quarter so why not?

Marites Foertsch likes this.
  4. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

First step is not to learn about hundreds of errors, it is to get a good understanding of how coins are made. Once you have a good understanding of that when you see a coin that is "off" you start to think about how could something go wrong in the manufacturing process to produce that effect on the coin.

5. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

As long as you ask questions we can understand and accept sincere answers and don't get bent out of shape by some kidding or griping, you are very welcome.

6. Marites Foertsch

Yes sir thank you I was just kidding sir paddy when I said you really hurt my feelings I forget I like to tease too lol

Kentucky likes this.
  7. Marites Foertsch

Yes sir thanks...

8. Marites Foertsch

Hugs

9. Marites Foertsch

I forgot i was a singer and loves to tease because I’m too focus my work here without a day off just work house work house everyday and I become serious. But now I’m back with a little jolly lol

Kentucky likes this.
  10. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Be nice to yourself, you're doing good work.

11. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

You crack me up but then, I understand you and the Filipino culture. :) You're doing just fine. Learn what you can, read and go to the Mint's web site. You should find information on helping you to understand how coins are minted.

12. Marites Foertsch

Yes Sir I am that’s why they love me.. I’m super nice to myself for being alone and no lovelifes just focusing my work I think I did good

rascal and Kentucky like this.
  13. Marites Foertsch

Yes sir one of the nice gentleman here he’s sending me a books this week. His super nice and he wants me to learn. I think he feel bad to me too because I’m talking coins no idea ... I’m so greatful!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    Collecting Nut likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted