1970 s/s rpm 1 ? in mint set. purchased this set.

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Autoturf, May 22, 2019.

1. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

Uhh search sold listings? Variety vista lists ms66 at 150. Not where even close to $700. Who's to say yours would even go that high?(ms66) Can’t tell with the lack of quality pictures provided.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Autoturf

Autoturf Well-Known Member

I think their website is out of date, their not showing mint state rpm 002 in unc. but I found them elsewhere.

4. Autoturf

It does not matter Furryfrog. go on about your business. negative people display how they feel about there own self.

5. Autoturf

Im excited, that's the first time for me.

6. furryfrog02

I am in no way trying to be negative. Just trying to keep you grounded in reality. Show me where there is proof that your coin is worth $700. Go on, I will wait.

Stevearino likes this.
  7. furryfrog02

And that is good. It is a cool find. Just don’t go getting crazy ideas about how you are going to spend the money that doesn’t and most likely won’t exist.

Stevearino likes this.
  8. Autoturf

Its not proof, I don't owe you that. keep that in mind. and for your benefit, david Lawrence, L&C asking prices. that's all its not important.

9. Autoturf

I have 700 if I want to spend money , what are you talking about.

10. furryfrog02

You’re not getting it. Nevermind. Congratulations on your find.

Stevearino likes this.
  11. Autoturf

Since when is it your business to tell me not to get ideas, I get them all the time. I can have any idea I want, your the one who is not getting it.

12. furryfrog02

You said you have a $700 coin. I just want to know where you pulled that number from. What data shows that you have something worth that much? I’d like to see it if for nothing else than my own education.
    And before you say that so and so is asking that much for it, remember that asking and actually selling are two different beasts. All my admittedly quick searches of sold listings for for this variety didn’t come near your stated $700. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong places.
    I would like for you to keep us posted if you do decide to get it graded. I would like to see what it comes back as. Again, for educational purposes.

masterswimmer and green18 like this.
  13. Autoturf

Why does it matter, I told you the data, and it does not matter to me. Ill keep ya posted.

14. Autoturf

the data came from people who have one for sale in ms66 condition. and It may not be a 66, to me it does not matter, Im happy with it.

15. furryfrog02

Check out etsy for coins for sale...tell me a piece of garbage you find on the street is worth $18k. Asking and sold are different things is all I am saying.
    Keep us posted.

16. Autoturf

I would not know about etsy, good luck to you.

17. furryfrog02

18. Autoturf

I say, that's cool.

19. Autoturf

my apologies if I sounded like I gloat, I bought the coin on a hunch, thinking wow, Id like to have that penny. it may not be all that, but to me it is, the excitement I felt researching from pictures, ill keep it, may be my most expensive coin in worth. Perhaps I got lucky, cant go wrong for what I paid. I need to get back to what I was doing. take care folks.

Mernskeeter likes this.
  20. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

Autoturf likes this.
  21. Autoturf

Ok, thanks you.

Draft saved Draft deleted