1970-D Kennedy

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by vintagemintage, Jul 23, 2017.

1. vintagemintage

vintagemintage Well-Known Member

While searching through thousands of Halves every week for years I've wondered if/when I would ever find a '70-D. With all the other proofs, silver, obsolete types, NIFC's etc. that are found, why not eventually the'70-D? Yesterday it finally happened...

TWICE! in the same box, along with a lot more! IMG_20170723_020358849_HDR[1].jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. u812?

u812? Better-Known Member

Nice going vintagemintage. Now if you do not want any one or all of ones in picture, I'll give you my address!! How about that? :cool: :) :happy:for you.

TexAg likes this.
  4. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

Check them for varieties ....

5. Truble

Truble Well-Known Member

Nice finds!

I've found two in my hunting experience. They are like gems to find, almost look past them because so keyed in on always seeing 60,s.

Congrats!

vintagemintage and TexAg like this.
  6. TexAg

TexAg Well-Known Member

Nice going VM! Especially since we talked about how rare the 70-D is. Great overall haul of silver, glad you posted your success for us to enjoy. Getting a box of halves from my bank tomorrow while visiting southern CA, hoping for some goodies!

vintagemintage likes this.
  7. vintagemintage

vintagemintage Well-Known Member

I always like to search new areas, regardless of whether or not you find much at least you know your searching coins you haven't seen before. Good luck!

TexAg likes this.
  8. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

Draft saved Draft deleted