1969s

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by tatter tott, Jan 3, 2021.

1. tatter tott

tatter tott Active Member

I found this nice 1969s cent it's in good shape probably a red and brown color really no scratches I like this coin I have to show the 1969s coin getting you're Guy's opinion about it I don't want to pass it up .It has a great strike on it the 69 is hard to fine in a good hard strike.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tatter tott

4. tatter tott

5. tatter tott

This coin is in good shape it has a couple little places on the Jake it part but their small I like the color of it the back is got really nice strong letters nice coin.

6. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

That is a Floating Roof example.
    See how the roof Looks like it is hovering over the Lincoln Memorial building? That's caused by an overpolished die.
    Looks good. Keeper.

Inspector43 and dwhiz like this.
  7. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

I have floating floors . :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

8. tatter tott

Yeah I have floating roof and a special type off shows that float their nice but their worth about as much as that coin 69s lol kidding messing around I like you Guy's I'm starting to fine little things here and their found that old wheat Penny' that on the back off the wheat ear's their are die chips all the way up it I post it every body said the same thing I'm still learning I will get their just a little patience I'm finding some really nice coins right now so I'm going to milk this place dry I am the only person around here that does this every place I go they ask me what I'm doing they all even the banks even say that we have no one else's that does what you do they think it is cool when I walk in a place or a drive thru they done no what I am doing all the stores their like how many do you want and they ask me what did I fine anything good so I will tell them about some coins I did fine they think that is awesome the women love it their really involved in it I got to different stories I mean I'm finding some nice coins I will find a nice coin I feel it coming.
    Have a good day Guy's I'm going to open this other roll nothing but old coins in it to.

Draft saved Draft deleted