1969s penny possible rare

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Battmann01, Mar 17, 2018.

1. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Only the photo was staring me in the face Kurt, and I do wish people would label the photos better in a thread as there was more than one line of conversation going on in the thread. If it comes back certified or I can see it in person I will readily admit I misjudged. :p Jim

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Fair nuff, but to me, a proof 70-S SD is not enough for its own shipment. That’s a “hold for a group” coin.

4. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

I have one week to get my PCGS voucher used, and my son and I are trying to find 8 vanilla coins to ship. Most of ours are varieties, and the voucher doesn't cover them. I found a couple of tubes of 68-S that I picked from a 5000 cent bank bag of them and some are more than very nice. And since there are few of very high grade graded, I will send one in to test the water. How is the cat? I saw laser pointers on a hook next to the cat supplies and I left a note saying these will blind your cat! Jim

5. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Good man...

6. Battmann01

Battmann01 Member

Thanks to those of you who shared you knowledge much appreciated. To the others well I just like you maybe not that advance that's why I post the pic s ok also I try to look up and view the coin oops video. Coucch collectible and so forth ok. Oh lastly like you I hope to find that one special coin ,also. Take all spelling mistake as love. What you think of this one

Attached Files:

7. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

If you found the "big one" you'd know it.

8. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Yes, by this "Books" means that the 1969-S "big one" is so wide and obvious you mostly don't need magnification to see it. That is, unless you're as old as I am.

Draft saved Draft deleted