1969s lincoln cent

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Trailer king, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Trailer king

Trailer king Member

What grade do you guess is. I understand its a challange with out a high quality image
    This is the taken from open camera.

Attached Files:

capthank and Penny Luster like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Not to be a wise guy but this coin is circulated , you can't accurately grade a coin with these sub par pics . Sorry Dude . ;)

1stSgt22 and capthank like this.
  4. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

Is that a floating roof i see grade not by those pictures but its worth $1 at the most.

Penny Luster likes this.
  5. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

6. mike estes

mike estes Well-Known Member

hey Trailer king the reverse picture shows the side of your coin that will loose the most points, Capture.JPG1.JPG
    other than that you might get AU50. good luck man

capthank likes this.
  7. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Only worth face value

8. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

I guess Nice based on those pictures.

mike estes likes this.
  9. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

No floating roof, need clearer pictures, not worth TPG. The cost would be more than the coin is worth, good luck.

10. Kevin Mader

Kevin Mader Fellow Coin Enthusiast Supporter

Your picture and camera might be just fine. Some additional lighting from 3 directions would help eliminate shadows and if diffused properly, avoid glare. Play around with your lighting and post some 'after' photos.

I was thinking AU at best like Mike...for similar reasons. Without focus and lighting to highlight issues/abbrassions, it's difficult to dial in on a grade, especially for MS coins where count, severity, location all detract from grading higher or lower.

mike estes and kcg777 like this.
  11. Mac McDonald

Mac McDonald Well-Known Member

Well, as he indicated he understood the photos were a "challenge" and to "guess" the grade...I take it as a fun game and not so seriously, to have to be "accurate," etc. Based on what I can see...think somewhere around AU55-58.

1stSgt22 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted