1969D

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Trailer king, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Trailer king

Trailer king Member

This 69D has the orange peal looking texture on both sides. And it seams to be a pretty nice coin other then that. Is it possable that this would be worth sending for grading. Im going through a mess of 69s. And includes dozens of 69d's. I am trying to get feel for grading and so on. I really dont want to post every one of them.

Attached Files:

capthank likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mike estes

mike estes Well-Known Member

hey Trailer king your 1969D is a really nice coin. I'm not even close to the expertise of some of these other guys but I'm gonna give it a shot. without seeing some sharper pictures i would say your coin is MS60 - MS63. its a nice coin, good luck brother

capthank likes this.
  4. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Nice looking but that's about it.

5. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

It’s a beauty but there are just too many still swimming around in the pond in that condition for anyone to want to buy one.

capthank and ldhair like this.
  6. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

At least it's copper. Nice coin

7. Trailer king

Trailer king Member

To all thanks,
    I just trying to establish a line to draw to send it grading or send to the 20 year box.
    Thanks for all the input. It may or may not change the quality on you viewing end but I loom at the coin through a loop and then take the photo it really looks different. Stuggling with the setting to produce the best image but still challanging for me. I am not spending enough time on the details. Again thanks for the help.

Draft saved Draft deleted