1969 s

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Peggy sue, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Peggy sue

Peggy sue Member

Is it just your normal penny

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

It's a blurry Cent
    Show the entire Obverse please.

Sharper images.

tommyc03 likes this.
  4. Dave363

Dave363 Well-Known Member

5. ToughCOINS

ToughCOINS Dealer Member Moderator

You really need to furnish a better image of the entire coin.

6. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Just to let yall know that is a blurry crop of the reference that @Dave363 posted.
    Peggy Sue is trolling!

Dave363 likes this.
  7. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Dave363 likes this.
  8. Dave363

Dave363 Well-Known Member

Yes but now she has a clear copy.
    Dave

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
  9. Evan8

Evan8 A Little Off Center

Seriously? After the op's last few threads, this person is nothing more than a troll.

10. Peggy sue

Peggy sue Member

What do you mean by troll

11. BooksB4Coins

Let's see....

All evidence suggests you took a photo not only of a known variety but specific coin you found online, intentionally altered and cropped it to the point you thought no one would recognize it, and posted it here as if an honest question pretending to ask if it was a normal coin. Just a wild guess, but I'm willing to bet this might have a little something to do with it.

That said, you've two reasonable choices. The first is to admit it, perhaps explaining exactly why you thought this a good idea. The second would be to say nothing and lose any semblance of respect the membership may have had for you. Choose wisely.

12. Peggy sue

Peggy sue Member

Actually I found it in a bank roll from a $25.00 box of pennies. Why in the world would you segest anything but that? I took up collecting pennies after my daughter and I lived threw hitting a semi head on at 60 mph

Attached Files:

13. Peggy sue

Peggy sue Member

I'm using my cheap walmart phone holding a light above it then zooming the pic in and screen shooting it to see it better

14. Peggy sue

Peggy sue Member

Here are a few more pictures I've taken of my penny

Attached Files:

15. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

I thought about being a psychologist once. Then thought about it and said I don't want to know.
    Good luck! and Happy collecting.

By the way, I looked closely and that is not the same coin you started this thread with.o_O

16. JCro57

JCro57 Making Errors Great Again

You took up collecting cents after you and your daughter survived a head-on crash at 60 mph with a semi?

Where did the accident take place and on what day? I can verify that in 15 seconds. And don't say you "don't remember."

17. BooksB4Coins

And I'm happy to explain why would I suggest such a thing.

Below are two screenshots taken from this thread, the first showing the coin you posted in your OP, and the second the coin you later posted. See any problems?

IMG_7171.PNG

IMG_7174.PNG

If you somehow made a mistake or simply wish to claim as much, I would respectfully suggest you do it instead of making excuses. You need to understand we see a lot of nonsense coming from likely trolls, so its best to ensure you're not considered to be one. Take as you will.

Draft saved Draft deleted