1969 s

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by eye4error, Sep 25, 2014.

1. eye4error

eye4error New Member

Everything is perfect except the face

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. eye4error

eye4error New Member

Anybody? Help?

4. josh's coins

josh's coins Well-Known Member

not the $100000 DDO but still a nice shiny penny.

5. eye4error

eye4error New Member

Its doubled on the face

6. josh's coins

josh's coins Well-Known Member

7. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

I agree with Josh. Just a nice shinny cent. Your picture isn't close enough to see what you are talking about but if I were to hazard a guess I would say you are probably seeing MD.

8. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I don't see anything from that photo.

Chris

9. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

*Snarky comment to follow

But, but, its got to be worth a lot of money. I think I just found a one of a kind!

10. Collect89

Collect89 Coin Collector

I don't see anything unusual in the photo. Perhaps you could provide a better photo.

Are you familiar with www.varietyvista.com ? The Website depicts several known Lincoln cent varieties. You might look for your coin at Variety Vista. (Again, I don't see anything unusual in your photo).

Here is my favorite cud error coin dated 1969-S. I have a few examples in different grades of preservation.
    1969-S Cud Obverse 11-28-11.jpg 1969-S Cud Reverse 11-28-11.jpg

green18 and furryfrog02 like this.
  11. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

IMG_20140924_205512.jpg

Can't see much here........

Perhaps a cleaner (clearer) pic? :)

12. Dean 295

Dean 295 D.O.M.

My thanks to Josh"s Coins and collect 89 they both put up great pictures to show what a coin should look like. If I can't see it with my 71 year old eyes it AIN'T there.:watching:

13. Collect89

Collect89 Coin Collector

I will gladly trade my ten 1969-S cud cents for the one 1969-S DDO that Josh posted. :D

I've only seen one of the 1969-S DDO coins in my lifetime. It was at Sego's table at a FUN show. The sticker price was 35 or 70 k. I don't have the price in memory. I was only looking at the coin. :)

14. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

[​IMG]

Eye, cleaned your coin photo a little. The only thing I see on the front of the face is some flattened MD appearance. Of course, the photo still isn't the best, but the only other is that I see no DDO. Welcome to the forum!

Jim

Draft saved Draft deleted