1969 S DDR???

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Momof4, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Momof4

Momof4 Active Member

And my grandfather used to actually wash this car with a diaper!! I treat it like my baby!! But not that much!!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Thanks for the photos. That's a sweet looking ride. I can't find any fault in your daughter for wanting it but tell her to go take a hike. Lol $15.00 a day, it's like $15.00 an hour. I couldn't do two hours at Taco Bell or any other restaurant.

Momof4 likes this.
  4. Momof4

Momof4 Active Member

I wonder how I even made it home some times in that car! At 16- I think we’re all stupid!! Well, even at 40- I still make some really bad choices!! You have to enjoy life! I almost lost this car in college! A crazy ex stole it and sold it! Darn opposite sex!! :vamp:

5. Momof4

Momof4 Active Member

I tried so hard to be responsible!! Lol!! My parents came in for lunch on my first day to see how it was going and the manager told them I went to the restroom and never came back!!!

Collecting Nut likes this.
  6. Collecting Nut

Nice parents supporting their daughter! But I am LMAO and rolling on the floor with tears in my eyes. That is just too funny! Way to go girl!

Momof4 likes this.
  7. Momof4

Momof4 Active Member

I was the baby, aka Daddy’s little girl!! I could do NO WRONG!! Well, until I got married!! He HATES him!! Even 15 years later! Lol

Collecting Nut likes this.
  8. Collecting Nut

Fathers can be like that, especially when it's their little girl thst can do no wrong.

Momof4 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted