1969 S DDO

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by InsomniacCoins, Mar 22, 2020.

1. InsomniacCoins

InsomniacCoins New Member

Hello all, i am new to these forums and new to hunting down these gems to begin with. I went out to the store to get smokes and literally the only penny i was given with my changed ended up to be this one. Most likely its machine doubling but i don't have enough experience to say for sure, even while comparing to website photos of different errors. Whether it is or its not i plan on keeping it since either way......it really isnt something too flashy, so yea enjoy.
    20200322_033228.jpg

20200322_033244.jpg

S20200322_0001.jpg

S20200322_0004.jpg

S20200322_0005.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Machine doubling not a ddo

paddyman98 likes this.
  4. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Yes.

Paddy54 likes this.
  5. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

First, welcome to the neighborhood @InsomniacCoins !

Nope, it is not the real McCoy. As the others said, it is just machine doubling.
    ~ Chris

6. MeowtheKitty

MeowtheKitty Well-Known Member

Flat shelf like image with no split points would make it MD.

7. Bambam8778

Bambam8778 Well-Known Member

Not the real deal but would sure get your motor running!

8. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Definitely MD or machine doubling. It's a variety of NAV or No Added Value Doubling. Welcome to CT.

9. InsomniacCoins

InsomniacCoins New Member

thanks everyone for the warm welcome, i will have alot of other things for you to look at soon. Just not throwing it all up at once flooding you all with my inexperience lol. Thanks also for the info, i enjoy my coin hobby very much.

JCro57 likes this.
  10. MeowtheKitty

Meow learned a lot here. Some here dont like Cats, but not as much a other forums. Another forum banned Meow just for being Feline. This place has much more tolerant members and admins.

rascal likes this.
  11. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

I love you post and could not resist replying. I don't think they like any sex animals..LOL

My user name is Rascal which was my cute little Jack Russell Terriers name. He sure was a little rascal . He passed away from cancer and me and my family sure misses him.

12. MeowtheKitty

What kind of animal you think Meow is??????? Meow is a CRH Cat. Not a service animal.

13. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

I see , She sure looks mad

Draft saved Draft deleted