1969 5 dollar bill

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by Zako, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Tlberg

Tlberg Well-Known Member

There is a lot of Snobishness here sometime @Zako - I hope I didn't sound that way - I only ment to encourage the hobby :/

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Zeppo Shanski

Zeppo Shanski Active Member

You're fine. ... Be YOU.

I was only suggesting that if you like that series ... you can find them nice ... and kinda cheap.

4. Zako

Zako Well-Known Member

Oh I know I've been on here long enough to know that but I collect coins and currency just for the sake of collecting I have no rhyme or rhythm to my collection other than that everything I collect is either old or fascinating to me

5. Tlberg

Tlberg Well-Known Member

Cool - and that $2 note of yours is pretty cool ;)

Zeppo Shanski likes this.
  6. Zako

Zako Well-Known Member

Yeah well that 2 dollar bill is my oldest bill I also have a 1953 5 dollar bill a 1953 2 dollar bill 2 1935 1 dollar bills and a 1963b 1 dollar bill all of which I got in change

NOS and Tlberg like this.
  7. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

And that's all that counts! :)

Tlberg likes this.
  8. Tlberg

Tlberg Well-Known Member

You're ahead of me @Zako - My $2 is my oldest note too & I've been at it longer than you!

9. Zako

Zako Well-Known Member

Well I started collecting coins in 1995 when I was 5 so my coin collection is a bit larger than my currency collection my oldest coin is an 1813 large cent and the first 2 coins that started my collection off was a 1935 buffalo nickel that I found at my grandfather's farm and a 1979 Susan B. Anthony dollar I found at school

Tlberg likes this.
  10. Tlberg

Tlberg Well-Known Member

1813!? You've got me beat in the coin department!

11. Zako

Zako Well-Known Member

Lol well I've got a number of large cents and other coins from the mid to late 1800s

12. Tlberg

Tlberg Well-Known Member

Do foreign coins count @Zako ? I think I had some Real Old stuff from China....I can check if you're interested :)

13. Zako

Zako Well-Known Member

Sure they count grant you I have very few foreign coins and I'm not very knowledgeable on them

14. Tlberg

Tlberg Well-Known Member

Me either - but I think they're kinda cool - I'll post you a scan.... Happy Easter @Zako :)

15. Zako

Zako Well-Known Member

I wish you a happy Easter sadly I have to work Easter Sunday

Tlberg likes this.
  16. Tlberg

Tlberg Well-Known Member

Sorry about that - I bet there is a reason - I bet you will be a blessing to someone on Sunday - even if you don't know it - I think it kinda works that way :)

17. Tlberg

Tlberg Well-Known Member

My set was the same as this @Zako but we made a time capsule last year & I put it in there. :)

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted