1968 S Double Die Penny

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by wrestlover, Jan 18, 2010.

1. coop

coop Senior Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Danny Ryan

Danny Ryan New Member

It's cool bud you didn't know I was a dumb (Edited: Language)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016
  4. Danny Ryan

Danny Ryan New Member

I'm not sure if I'm in the right area of using the right protocol or you know like I said I barely learned the basics on a computer shoot I thought I was all cool about a year ago with a flip phone.so thanks for being patient with me .anyway I got all the wheat cents except for a few .I got the coolest most colorful 1909 vdb and 1909 no mint mark I will put a couple pictures of them so you can tell me what you think I know it's not a key date but it's the first ones and the rest of what I got are in circulated. Teens good,20sgood, 30s good 40s uncirk,50s uncirk to mint all 60s same 70s same I'm only missing a few out of all those.I got a lot of drama going on and going through pennies chills me out.I'm not some weirdo I said I was in DOC for a real long time I'm not some you know what I mean and I will give you my basic info if you want to check but I was in there for breaking into a police station and taking everything out of the evidence room a truck load of guns drugs and money and swat team gear bullet proof vest Kevlar helmets. My fault I'm not trying to brag or highsite but that's what I did it was cool but not worth 10 and a half years .this penny stuff keeps me busy out of trouble well this is the longest question ever I don't usually do this so don't worry I feel pretty stupid right now I don't care thank you

5. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Hi Danny and welcome to the site. edited

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2016
Draft saved Draft deleted