1965 Washington Quarter

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by jayden, Nov 2, 2019.

?

Hello there folks, I was wondering if I may have stumble across a 1965 dd not sure which one I know

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jayden

jayden Member

Hello there folks, I was wondering if I may have stumble across a 1965 dd not sure which one I know there is a few different varieties out there.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Legomaster1

Legomaster1 Cointalk Patron

It doesn't appear that there is any doubling on the coin- just looks like circulation wear.

HollyRorieNetwork likes this.
  4. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

5. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

@jayden

Do you see all of those parallel striations pointing toward the rim? That is an indication of die deterioration. I don't see any doubling.

Chris

HollyRorieNetwork and paddyman98 like this.
  6. It was finding a coin of that year with something unique about it that I noticed and was inspired to start coin collecting. I'd seen a news segment about money worth more than face value influencing me to check my change, and while I don't expect to make a jackpot sale, I'm definitely having fun with the searching, finding, and the writing about my experiences process. - Edited - This is a hobby anyone can find enjoyment in all life long. I was using a magnifier but it strained my eyes, so I bought a microscope to enable me to see and take photos to upload of the details.
    Have a nice day every one! Thanks for your time.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2020
  7. frankjg

frankjg Well-Known Member

I
    It seems you are just another eBay scam artist preying on people’s lack of knowledge and stupidity.

The dime you are trying to sell for $100 is nothing more than a common misaligned die that someone gouged an x across. It’s by no means rare or worth anything more than a dime.

also, it’s against the rules to advertise items for sale outside of the For Sale thread and your “article” is nothing more than an advertisement for your overpriced scams.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2020
  8. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Worn die issue not a DD.

9. You shouldn't assume the worst against people you don't know. I know better than to behave like a predator, especially after enduring so many of them from the time I was a child. I seem to repeatedly have to make the statement to others that I have a lot to learn too. FYI: I don't expect or need to sell anything in order to learn from my experiences. My goal isn't about selling my finds so much as it is to learn how to sell without preying on people! If there's anything good I've learned from my personal experiences with predators, it's to not behave like them.

Clearly you'd rather insult me like some control freak and make a waste of your own time than to help me stand corrected so that I get better with time.

I noticed my article was deleted on this forum, but I'm not too concerned because I taught myself how to build a website before I learned anything about using it to earn an income online.

Anything I earn from the internet goes to charity work.

IF you are an administrator, consider examining your own behavior before you address another person in this manner. I assure you, practice makes the master and you'll get better with time!

10. Thanks, I'll remove it.

11. I joined this group because I wanted to make sure I had something legit to offer before taking other steps with it. The one that was deleted because it was considered advertising was obviously one worth testing my marketing techniques on though.

For the record, I already have paid work I quite enjoy doing outside the home. It's great exercise for me and enables me to participate in the coin collecting hobby. I'm not a get rich quick schemer or I wouldn't have gone through the struggles I've endured in my life. I do however, love being creative, writing, and advertising online but it doesn't mean I don't do my best to oblige by the rules of others.

12. frankjg

I am neither an admin or a mod

13. That's okay. I hope you have a nice rest of your day anyway!

14. frankjg

You too.. I do hope you stick around and learn about coin collecting.

15. I intend to. I love to learn and have a long time friend who enjoy this activity too.
    I removed the inaccurate ones from my listing and am going back to edit my article on my webpage now. Take care!

16. I corrected my mistakes. Thanks for being a part of edited

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2020
  17. frankjg

Yeah, you are not getting this. The rules of the board say you can’t offer coins for sale in any forum but the for sale forum.

you keep linking to your “article” which is nothing more than a thinly veiled redirection to your eBay listings.

that’s a no no

18. Actually it's more than just to my listing on ebay but I understand your lack of vision. If you actually read the words of it, I inform others who maybe looking to cash in on their own finds, so they can read and learn from my experience and resources too, as it could change their lives for the better the same as it has mine.

People who want to learn about what they have seek out websites like this for more information about their finds. That's how I found it and I included it in the article which could potentially help increase the audience of this page as well. I made sure the owners of this website would benefit from my presence in return for the benefit of theirs.

No one forced you to click my links or read my article, which you must not have done. That's okay. Ebay is only one marketing website of many, and I don't need to self promote or advertise on this page in order to accomplish that either, as there are also as many advertising programs online as there are websites like this one.

The administrator can keep doing what they do as they see fit to. As far as the "no-no," I appreciate the education about the for sale forum.

19. I listed it in the edited Thanks again!

Draft saved Draft deleted