1964 sms Kennedy found in a roll

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Newcoinboy2018, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Sullysullinburg

Sullysullinburg Well-Known Member

I look forward to a thread on why PCGS/NGC was wrong when the coin comes back. I mean there’s like 0 chance the OP would actually sent it in but, if the OP did...

Clawcoins likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Noah Finney

Noah Finney Well-Known Member

I think that this one is real.... send it in to pcgs tell them that you think it is SMS. It may come out to be a 50000 dollar coin.

Newcoinboy2018 likes this.
  4. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

yawn

ldhair likes this.
  5. Newcoinboy2018

Newcoinboy2018 Active Member

Lol.

6. Newcoinboy2018

Newcoinboy2018 Active Member

It surely may...

Noah Finney likes this.
  7. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I brought this up in an early post but I'll post it again.
    Forget the marker and just look at the date and lettering. They don't have the look of a true 1964 SMS.
    If you send it in, please share the results here.

8. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I brought this up in an early post but I'll post it again.
    Forget the marker and just look at the date and lettering. They don't have the look of a true 1964 SMS.
    If you send it in, please share the results here.

9. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

If only you possessed the intellectual integrity to comprehend the fact your little quoted post above says more about your position than it ever could about mine/ours. Still, perhaps you've inadvertently addressed the real problem here. Too bad it surely went flying over your head...

IMG_7503.PNG

Well, since "it surely may" be a $50k coin and you magically have multiple examples, surely you've already submitted at either the "rarities" or more likely the "walk-through" level. This considered, one can only wonder why you haven't updated us or simply shared the results. Surely instead of "LOLing" away here you would be giggling all the way to the bank while being the subject of numerous soon-to-be published magazine articles, but we all know this isn't going to happen, nor are we ever going to receive an honest update. Another name added to the long list of CT clowns...

10. Treashunt

Get it slabbed.

Then we can say 'we told you so.'

11. hotwheelsearl

hotwheelsearl Well-Known Member

Lol this reminds me of that dozen page long thread by RareTim about the matte proof Lincoln cent that he insisted was a matte proof but was most certainly not

12. Treashunt

is this Rare Tim's brother?

13. charles kendle

charles kendle New Member

Hi guys, I'm new to the group. I saw this picture floating around the internet. What would you think? [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. charles kendle

15. Sullysullinburg

Sullysullinburg Well-Known Member

I would suggest starting your own thread. Also I can’t get your photos to load so not really sure what you’re talking about.

16. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Aw, man, I thought the OP had come back with photos of his PCGS-slabbed find. :rolleyes:

SlipperySocks likes this.
  17. charles kendle

18. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

If it's not in a TPG Slab labeled SDS, then you have lottery odds of having one. Sorry

19. charles kendle

I didn't believe I even had lottery odds lol. But I just have one question... do the tear drops show up on other 64's other than the SMS coins?

20. charles kendle

21. charles kendle

Sorry guys the first photo was done with a 10x magnifier, this last one was done with a 30x. What you guys think ?

Draft saved Draft deleted