1964 Lincoln cents

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by joshuacoinington, Oct 8, 2015.

1. joshuacoinington

joshuacoinington glade rd

http://www.lincolncentresource.com/doubledies/1970Sddo1.html
    This is site where I got the picture of the top 1970 s ddo, now if y'all can't tell it is the genuine example used across the world of the internet, then how could one believe that you all in fact 100% understand your selves what an genuine ddo looks like? Or if mine is genuine no matter how good my pictures are...let me answer that question,,,...one couldn't. I'm not asking anymore I'm telling all that I have found these error coins and I am proud, to list my pics just to give a mind to what I have, take my word for it...... Jay4202472000, good job on getting best answer, I'll take your advice any day

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

These posts recently make me miss Detecto....

Jdiablo30 likes this.
  4. Jdiablo30

Jdiablo30 Well-Known Member

5. Jdiablo30

Jdiablo30 Well-Known Member

I find it highly unlikely that you have a 5K$ 1970-s DDo..and then your just holding it in your hands like that. Trust me,if DD's were that easy to find,we would have a lot more posters like you claiming to have found them. Learn how to take good pictures first before jumping to conclusions that you found a 1913 nickel or 1804 silver dollar.

6. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Did you bother to look at the rest of the images at the link you posted?
    It's 100% clear that the image you posted of your 70S is not a match.

Try this. Go to CU, the PCGS forum. Join and create this same thread. Next go to the NGC forum and do the same. Maybe between the three forums, you will learn the truth.

7. tomfiggy

tomfiggy Well-Known Member

What I do sometimes is save up the ones I'm unsure of and send them to one of the Coneca attributors. It's only $4.00 per coin if you are a Coneca member (membership is $25.00 per year). I have been sending them to James Wiles, and I have in the past sent some to John Wexler. I had them looked at by a professional so there is no question. No use holding on to worthless coins.
    For the obvious doubled dies like my 2011 there is no need. It matched the pictures, and the die markers available on the internet. I sent it to ANACS for attribution and grading and they sent it back in a slab. I'm thinking most of the doubled dies have been found so I am better off trying to find coins that are in that group.

Lisa1980 and paddyman98 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted