1963 Denver

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Tyler Graton, May 10, 2017.

1. Tyler Graton

Tyler Graton Well-Known Member

So I am looking to see how much I could get for this if anything. . . Please look carefully it's not perfect but might have a fair trade IMG_0545.JPG IMG_0549.JPG IMG_0554.JPG IMG_0551.JPG IMG_0550.JPG

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Tyler Graton

Tyler Graton Well-Known Member

4. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Is there something special we should be looking for?

5. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

$.01. Nothing special that I can see. It even has a fingerprint and they minted billions of them.

6. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

While it is unusual to find something this nice in change, you can buy rolls of this stuff on line or at any decent coin show. I don't know the specific prices, but you can get rolls for most dates <$10. They may be valuable if they have an strong strike, pristine fields, and no discoloration or marks.

The best way to learn this is google pics of high grade, modern Lincolns and compare them to your coin. If you look at your 63D, there is a big fingerprint and mark in the field above LIBERTY. There is a mark in the top of the Memorial and a mark in the field under the memorial. No idea what your coin would grade and if 63D may be a tough date to find nice examples, but these are the little things that separate the <$1 coins from the high value rarities.

BTW: You take nice pics

Draft saved Draft deleted