1962 D Lincoln 1¢

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by PinchApenny1982, Sep 13, 2019.

?

What color type is this considered

Poll closed Sep 23, 2019.
  1. Red

100.0%
  2. Bronze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I've never had a coin to be graded and I hear buy silver hound, that this coin condition it has, is worth giving a shot.
    Now, is this a red or brass? Etc. If I get enough feedback to confirm I can sind to a third-party have a graded. and always, I appreciate all feedback from u guys.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

This is just a nice looking red cent. It definitely is not worth wasting money to get it graded. Toss it in a 2x2 and call if good if you want to protected.

tommyc03 likes this.
  4. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

As furry said above. Hate to see you disappointed when it came back after all that expense. The plastic slab would be worth more than the coin.

5. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

I agree with the above opinions - don't waste your money - but it appears to be a keeper!

Btw, please, when you post a coin for comment, post both sides of the coin. Most of us are here just because we like coins & like to see coins we may not actually possess, but others do.

If you just get into the habit of posting both the obverse & reverse, it will make many of us very happy! :happy:;)

Also, your fingerprints are now on the reverse. Get into the habit of only holding coins by their edges. ;)

6. I did post both

7. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

OK, but I'm only seeing the obverse - reverse doesn't show on my page. Sorry!

Draft saved Draft deleted