1961 D Lincoln cent

Discussion in 'Coin Roll Hunting' started by Jjpe, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Jjpe

Jjpe Well-Known Member

Greetings all I've been coming up with a lot of 1960s Lincoln cents that I get from a friend who owns a restaurant he said he had a 5gal plastic water jug full of pennies, which we call cents, that for the past 5 years he's been throwing all his pennies in there I told him I want those so he's been counting out $20 in cents selling them to me and I'm looking through them and I came up with this one plus many more after researching the RPM especially on variety Vista I cannot even tell which RPM that I got I'm pretty sure it's an RPM there are so many varieties out there going to make your head spin how do I narrow this down. By the way it looks like a woody. Gracias IMG_20231009_213811726.jpg IMG_20231009_212733852.jpg IMG_20231009_214157220.jpg

SensibleSal66 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

Hola! Looks like Machine doubling. I see that also with the date. No? wink.png
    Gracias!! lol.gif

4. Jjpe

Jjpe Well-Known Member

That's why I didn't find an exact match thanks much help

5. Kevin Mader

Kevin Mader Fellow Coin Enthusiast Supporter

You may want to try to diffuse the lighting a bit which might help the camera focus. At present, the photos are a bit off making it difficult to see what you are seeing.

6. Jersey magic man

Jersey magic man Supporter! Supporter

Trying to find RPMs on circulated coins is very frustrating. The wear obliterates most of the details needed to identify it.

7. Jjpe

Jjpe Well-Known Member

Thanks again everything makes sense I'll work on that lighting

Kevin Mader likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted