1961 Ben franklin Proof DDR-FS-801 (013) True Gem value .

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by freethinker2016, Dec 21, 2019.

?

Value ?

1. DDO ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. What's your opinion

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. 1961 Ben franklin Proof DDR-FS-801 (013) True Gem value .?

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.

Attached Files:

4. GSDykes

GSDykes Well-Known Member

Obverse and reverse show a typical proof, without any cameo. Cannot see clearly the reverse for any DDR. A gem would be probably be a DCAM and at least PF 68. If it is the DDR you have a valuable coin indeed! Without the doubling, value ~$25.00.

Kasia likes this.
  5. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

I'm almost sure this same coin was posted just the other day. You can't see the doubling in the reverse image. I'll guess the value at $10 to $15.

6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Remove it from the case and take photos from directly overhead. Crop out all extraneous background, and then resize the images. Finally, use the "Full Image" option when posting the images.

Chris

8. Most DCAM. And or ULTRA CAMEO 68. Is worth much more then $25.00. But thanks

9. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

Compare this coin to the 1961 that's posted. The 1956 is a one sided CAM. The reverse did not make CAM.
    Image_1359.JPG Image_1361.JPG

10. That doesn't even compare not on same level that's like comparing the projects to homes know the Hamptons come on now kid I have over 30 coins of 1964 proof kennedy accented hair varitey just beginning that coin is flawless it's ridiculous true Gem I got several weeks ago for under 20.00 complete
    That 56 scratches etc come on that comparison is laughable
    Thanks

11. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

The scratches are on the holder. PCGS gave it PR-68. I posted it so you would see what cameo looks like. Are you going to post better images of your coin?

Draft saved Draft deleted