1958D ddo is this double dye

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Pjtowks, Jun 19, 2024.

  1. Pjtowks

    Pjtowks Member

    Will send both sides in a bit

    Attached Files:

  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest

    to hide this ad.
  3. paddyman98

    paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter


    Also. The correct Numismatic terminology would be Doubled Die. Not double dye.

    There is no ink/dye used in the minting of coins.

    It's either mechanical doubling or die deterioration doubling. Both are considered worthless doubling.

    Go to the doubled die.com website where you will learn the differences and won't waste any time in your searches and posts.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2024
  4. Pjtowks

    Pjtowks Member

    Will do thank you for the info
  5. Collecting Nut

    Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

    Not that I can see.
  6. eddiespin

    eddiespin Fast Eddie

    No, I’m sorry.
  7. Collecting Nut

    Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

    By the way Dye is used to change the color of your clothes or your hair.
    Die is what is used to make coins. ;)
  8. Pjtowks

    Pjtowks Member

    Thank u
  9. Pjtowks

    Pjtowks Member

Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page