1958 errors, both sides

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Marie909, Dec 6, 2019.

?

What from? Any value?

1. ??

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. ??

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

Thanks.
    I've had similar posts in the past for new members who seem to really want to learn, but it takes time to type. This is an evolution of those. The "assembly line" thing just hit me as I was typing it too as coins are made on assembly lines, just like almost everything else.

It's trying to make the posters "think" about what they are seeing. It seems many cannot think that coins, small and metal, are probably more damaged by them then about any thing else they possess.
    Thus the correlation to cars/frying pans. Common Things that people should know what they are looking at.

Except some will still say it's not. LOL

Chuck_A and paddyman98 like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

I like the coin. Alot going on there. But cool 2nd hand damage. I love that stuff sis. Keep looking

Marie909 likes this.
  4. Cheech9712

Ya'll come back now. Ya hear

5. Cheech9712

Mr. Dude. You have to undersand that a ton. (me included) of us wonder about errors on coins. When you show us one of your coins that is a TRUE TYPE ERROR of a members question We tend to get it!!! Least i do. Its members like you that walk us throo this. We owe you alot. Your a powerful member. Wish i could give you 2 likes everytime you respond. Your highly regarded Marry X-Mas

Marie909, Heavymetal and paddyman98 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted