1954, 1955 Benjamin Franklin half dollar

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Jjpe, May 27, 2022.

1. Jjpe

Jjpe Well-Known Member

I've seen where people posted more than one coin on their discussion and then I seen the people out here say one coin one thread. Personally,I would hate to post five picks of the same coin only to just get an opinion of the grade so with that forgive me if I'm wrong here is five, no, four 1954 Benjamin Franklin half dollar and one 1955 Benjamin Franklin half dollar. I understand about the full Bell line I believe there are some or at least one Fbl. Thanks for all your help I've gotten this far LOL .what do you expert say? Gracias....

Attached Files:

PamR likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

While I'm not a Franklin collector, so won't guess on grades, I don't see any that are special. So many bag marks and scuffs, if I was in the market, I'd pass on them. Sorry, just my opinion.

PamR likes this.
  4. Mojavedave

Mojavedave Senior Member

The 1954 looks like "Bugs Bunny"

Dave

5. Bruce DiLego

Bruce DiLego Member

6. Bruce DiLego

Bruce DiLego Member

Sorry, meant to attach the pics above to this. I just sold several of these on Ebay for around $65.00 each. I wanted to give you an idea of current pricing and grades. I hope this helps, good luck

7. Jjpe

Jjpe Well-Known Member

Thanks everybody. I've studied up researched did a lot of looking on here and I am bewildered on how a coin could be graded so high in the condition there in. Especially eBay am I missing something here? I ordered a red book patiently waiting. ty

Draft saved Draft deleted