1950 PDS Washingtons for the A toner Dansco

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Skyman, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Skyman

Skyman Well-Known Member

Here are the 1950 PDS Washingtons for the A toner Dansco. The images were done by Bob Campbell, and I think he did an excellent job.

BTW, I've been posting the Washingtons for the A and B toner Danscos generally about a week or two apart, with the only difference in the thread titles being A or B. Is this confusing, e.g. do you just skim by the thread if you see a date/mm set that you've already seen, or do you check them both out? Thank you for letting me know.

bc1950_rWA1o4.jpg
    bc1950_rWA1r1.jpg

bc1950D_rWA1o5t.jpg
    bc1950D_rWA1r1.jpg

bc1950S_rWA2o4t.jpg
    bc1950S_rWA2r1.jpg

Keepright and brokecoinguy like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. brokecoinguy

brokecoinguy I like what I can't afford

I personally check out each post just because I don't think there's one quarter I haven't loved. It's part of the reason I started my own business strike toner set - fairly cheap and fun to put together on the side!

Skyman likes this.
  4. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

@Skyman
    It's not confusing to me, Sy...............but check back with me when you get to a "Z" toner set.:wacky:

I really like the 1950-S!

Chris

Skyman likes this.
  5. Keepright

Keepright Member

6. Keepright

Keepright Member

I never seen one off those before.like they say in BKLYN that's hot.

Skyman likes this.
  7. Keepright

Keepright Member

8. Keepright

Keepright Member

Hey what's a z toning set?

9. Keepright

Keepright Member

Or is that some thing you maid up.

10. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Well, Sy has an "A" toner set and a "B" toner set. I'm not sure about a "C" toner set, and I'm not confused about his posting various coins from one set or another. However, it may become a little difficult for me if he gets through the rest of the alphabet.

Chris;)

11. Skyman

Skyman Well-Known Member

@Keepright

Chris,

I do have a C toner Dansco set, but while there are many coins in it that are quite nice, I've decided to only post my A & B toners as separate threads. FWIW, I did try and stop at three 1940 - 1964 toner Danscos, but I do have enough extra Washingtons to fill in about half of the date/mm for a 4th, or D if you will, 1940 - 1964 toner Dansco. Good old coin collecting OCD. ;)

Keepright and cpm9ball like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted