1943 S "COPPER" Wheat Penny

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by awhite83, May 11, 2013.

1. redwin117

redwin117 Junior Member

I have seen that I almost become a victim at coin show trying to switch my coin to another coin. I am just smart. By the way, I have no mentioning any company of any TPG. Just look all the words I have written. Switching coin is always done by a person who is really smart to do that. Anywhere in the world it is always happen that way. Even in jewelry shop, Your real diamond become zirconia if you are not really carefull.
    For me is just only advise not to be irresponsible of Valuable Tangible asset of a new collectors. Do NOT TRUST NO ONE in a coin show when it comes to a BIG DOLLAR INVOLVEs. Even the coin dealer has been follow on the way home and become a Victim too. Just Be Smart all time. That's all.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. gunnovice09

gunnovice09 Nothing

C'mon, redwin has a "one of a kind" coin. This automatically makes him an expert ;)... Emphasize wink face.

4. awhite83

awhite83 New Member

Yes. Everyone was telling me the whole way there he doesn't need to take in another room, don't let them walk off. You need to pay attention, So yes Redwin. I was watching, so excellent advice.

5. vam78

vam78 Firefighter/Numismatist

I agree to! It's a mod. 45.

6. Galen59

Galen59 Gott helfe mir

not a 48 money on 45

7. dustywallen

dustywallen Member

8. redwin117

redwin117 Junior Member

Correct, I am an expert with regards of protecting my unique and multimillion dollars coins againts Shark and Vulture in Numismatist World. Before I go to jungle, I need to study all kind of behavior of wild animals, meaning all behaviour of really smart cheater in coin show even some of professional numismatist writer is trying to convince me to ship my coin in the earlier date of discovery, I just laughed at them, One of the employee ( auction House) wrote me a letter to ship my coin to his personal PO Box in 3 days then I will get my money after he satisfied to look on my coin..Ha Ha Ha! A trick one.
    After so many years That I show this coin in the whole world, Theres no BIG NAME in Numismatist World againts my claims that this coin is the The Monalisa in Numismatist World. A super major dramatic error in all double denomination plus another freak error & variety such as skull break and a crack die variety and more...

COIN FACT ENCLOPEDIA/PCGS:
    DOUBLE DENOMINATION ERRORS
    One of the most expensive, popular, and desired types of errors are the double denominations. This error happens when a coin is struck on a previously struck coin of another denomination. Examples are a cent on a struck dime, and a nickel on a struck cent. The most dramatic are those with considerable design visible from the original strike.

They are really knows that this coin was certified in public at Baltimore Coin Show Convention Center in Maryland, March 2000. Large Crowd !
    Showing my Unique Coin with a Finger Print Close up of every details. Impossible to have a duplicate like what Mr. Alan Hager Told me after He slabbed it..No need a Numerical number on 1995 Penny On Dime.- That's All!
    Coin Switching is always Happen in a Big Dollar Coin, even the store owner or jewelry shop become a victim of Switching.... That"s the Truth...Always on a look out in every move of a person holding or touching your valuables.
    TPG do not do that (Coin Switching ) But not all employee are Saints.....:);)

9. mrweaseluv

mrweaseluv Supporter! Supporter

Ok who wound up Redwin this time :D

GenX Enthusiast likes this.
  10. Rats

Rats New Member

I think I found a legitimate 43 s copper as well... is this forum still active?

11. kaosleeroy108

kaosleeroy108 The Mahayana Tea Shop & hobby center

send it to pcgs or ngc....

12. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

I see you started your own unique thread.. Keep away from the older threads like this one. Some members may not even be active any longer.

13. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

no

Draft saved Draft deleted