1943 P war nickel

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Avery G., Feb 16, 2020.

1. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Yeah, and I am an antagonist. So, I believe both of Ya!:D

rascal likes this.
  4. Pickin and Grinin

Please, lets leave dense out of the conversation.

rascal likes this.
  5. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

I agree and looks like you replied to the wrong person . I would never say that about anyone no matter how bad they were.

6. Pickin and Grinin

Nope, just learn to have an open ear, we are a community we feed on each other. Just when you feel someone didn't do their homework. Poof the correct answer, or a good lead towards that answer is ready to read. If I didn't say it welcome back Rascal, may it be Avery we will just never know. Hang in there. We may learn something from you yet.

7. Pickin and Grinin

Here is a severely abraded die. I am unable to find this die state in reference.
    It looks like it was an atypical die clash, This set of dies made some wild errors. IMG_0004 (2).JPG IMG_0003 (3).JPG Coin 2 is in an earlier die state. Pre evidence of a multiple clash.
    IMG_0005 (2).JPG IMG_0006 (2).JPG

8. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

Hey just like I said I never said this about anyone . It was JCrow57 that said this about me and Avery whoever that is. You must have missed his post. If you want to keep on believing JCrow57 that is ok , if you want to find out who is telling the truth just send one of the moderators a message and ask them for the truth. Tell them I said it is ok with me. I do not have anything for folks that tells lies and sure don't want to be called a liar .

9. Pickin and Grinin

So, you do realize that everyone keeps each other in check, And if you don't like being called Avery then don't be like him, shrugs shoulders.

10. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

You didn't need to tell me , I already knew how this game is played . I once wondered why it was such a crime to tell someone what their coin was.

Draft saved Draft deleted