1942 p nickle big error?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Mikemsg, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Shrews1994

Shrews1994 Collecting is my passion.

It is glue on your nickel. How can you ask a question about it but don't know exactly what you have and when you get a right answer and you flat out tell them that there wrong? That doesn't make sense to me.

Stevearino likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

Because he has a buddy who is into coins.

Mikemsg likes this.
  4. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

Thanks man...and I weld for a living mig tig oxy acetylene stik...its deff not from a weld no way.

5. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

Well its 1000% not any glue unless theres metal glue that welds and devolves....if u feel it u can feel its melted not glue or anything stuck to the coin its melted for a fact.....but thanks

6. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

Yeah and he knows alot more then thease guys cause he is right its melted when everyone else thinks theres something on the coun but that's impossible!

7. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

Wrong about what?
    Only people wrong here are the ones that say it's not melted

8. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

Thank you man I guess that's all I needed to no lol...and yeah its deff melted that's why we were confused k

9. l.cutler

l.cutler Member

If you are so sure, then put up the money to have it attributed by one of the third party graders.

Stevearino likes this.
  10. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

Thanks and its 100% melted and not any weld...like I weld for a living mig tig oxy acetylene and stik and its deff none of those

11. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

What??..oddvessly I'm not sure and that's why were here but thanks.

12. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

Yeah if u can read it then why be a dick and try point something out anyways?..plus you do no the phones make up words it wants to just some people dont have time to go back and correct it!

13. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

1000% not gunk!

14. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

Lol..but the coin is melted from heat u can feel its metal and nothing else....so wierd but I'm guessing it's not a mint error now lol

15. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

Its deff not weld it's the coin itself that is melted flat out....I guess it's not a mint error but its deff not and gunk and I weld for a living but have no clue how it would get melted like that so bad huh

16. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

Thanks everyone I guess we will never no how some coins get damaged is the moral of this story lol..
    Sorry I was rude just it's the coin itself that is melted it's not gunk nor any welding we no of so we were very confused was qll.

17. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

Melted, welded, epoxy, gunk, it doesn't really matter. Whatever occurred did not happen at the mint. And if it didn't happen at the mint, it's not an error. That should have been obvious after the first few posts.

Stevearino and Mikemsg like this.
  18. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

This is sooooo confusing... :(

Mikemsg likes this.
  19. Mikemsg

Mikemsg Active Member

Lol right..
    But if they had the coin in front of them they would no it's not gunk or glue wax any of that..its for sure melted like that some how but it makes no sense cause we no welding

20. ldhair

ldhair Clean Supporter

It's a damaged coin. Take your insults somewhere else.

Stevearino likes this.
  21. Shrews1994

Shrews1994 Collecting is my passion.

Whatever it is it's not no mint error.

Stevearino likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted