1940's error coins from hunting today; strikethrough, lamination, clips, chips and breaks

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by i2i, Jun 25, 2019.

1. thomas mozzillo

thomas mozzillo Well-Known Member

The OP disagrees with everyone's opinion except his own. It's as @Oldhoopster said: maybe his threads can be a learning tool.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Fred Weinberg

Fred Weinberg Well-Known Member

As mentioned, with the exception of the one
    lamination, that's a darn nice display of the
    kinds of damaged coins that can be found in
    roll and change searches.

Thanks for sharing.

paddyman98 likes this.
  4. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

:hilarious:

Mernskeeter likes this.
  5. Shrews1994

Shrews1994 Collecting is my passion.

But it's damaged. It's not a clip. Don't argue about the truth. You had a very rude comment.

Mernskeeter and paddyman98 like this.
  6. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

He has always been like that. I think his mother dropped him on his head when he was born.

Chris

7. Raizac

Raizac Well-Known Member

all those coin's look like pmd to me

8. i2i

i2i Active Member

...because I'm right! What is WRONG with you people?
    I'll show you again.
    The more I prove you people wrong the more you swarm.
    You are mob mentality. No matter how many of you come out of the woodwork, or multiple aliases, you're STILL wrong!
    You do not think outside the box. You may be outside the box? ...but you arent thinking.
    NOW, you can CLEARLY see the "I" and "N" on TOP of the copper.
    Just as CLEARLY you now KNOW paddycake is WRONG ....AGAIN!
    The fact that I knew EXACTLY what paddycake was referring to and EXPLAINED it, shows my knowledge and what he lacks. ...but that takes the power of observation, which you, just as clearly, lack!
    20190630_181017.jpg

9. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

You aren't right. You're just an idiot who would like to be right. Why don't you move in with *Tavern Arm*. You two deserve each other.

Chris

thomas mozzillo likes this.
  10. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Look at the word IN.. that metal over the letters cannot occur when a true clipped planchet is struck. That only would occur when intentional damage happens. If you understood the minting process a bit better you wouldn't continue making yourself look like such a fool.

We are you so angry? Did we strike a nerve? Forget about thinking outside the box, that has nothing to do with attributing mint errors. The methods of attributing errors have already been established and you just can't make up your own definitions.

If you ever tried this paddycake you would love it.. I'm delicious! :hungry:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
Draft saved Draft deleted