1936 dot cent

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Tommy Barrios, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Tommy Barrios

Tommy Barrios Member

I was told this is not a 1936. cent .Could someone explain this to me .It seems my pictures are up on the Internet as one

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Just to be clear, I know very little about Canadian coinage, so take this as you will.....

If someone has told you it's not a 1936 cent, they also should have clarified exactly why and how they came to this conclusion. If they did not, you should have insisted upon it.

That said, what makes you think this is a "dot cent" when yours bears little resemblance to known examples? It seems to me that a maybe/possibly "mark" in a maybe/possibly similar location simply isn't sufficient to deem it such.

4. Tommy Barrios

Tommy Barrios Member

They're all my photos

5. BooksB4Coins

Yeah, I get that, but this has absolutely nothing to do with anything said or asked.

6. Rick Stachowski

Rick Stachowski Motor City Car Capital

7. Tommy Barrios

Tommy Barrios Member

I did not post them on the Internet as 1936 dot cent found or 1936 dot cent dentification I did not put them on the Internet at all

8. Swan

Swan A millon dollars short of being a millionaire

I'm a bit confused by this whole thread.
    Yes, that's a cent.
    No, it's not a dot cent.

9. eric6794

eric6794 Well-Known Member

@Tommy Barrios please clarify what you mean cause I'm really confused.

10. BooksB4Coins

Oh, for Christ's sake! The very title of this very thread is "1936 DOT CENT", and it is on the INTERNET.

If trying to say that the examples shown in the screenshots are of your exact coin, no....

Perhaps, sir, if you would make the most simple and minimal effort to be CLEAR about your point and/or questions, maybe, just maybe, you would be more likely to receive the assistance and/or answers you seek.

11. Tommy Barrios

Tommy Barrios Member

The 1st 2 photos I just take the 3rd photo is from my Facebook the last two photos Are mine but I did not post them on the Internet They're all the same scent

12. Tommy Barrios

Tommy Barrios Member

Yes that's exactly what I mean they are the Same coin

13. BooksB4Coins

The first two photos have nothing to do with the latter three as they do NOT show the same example.

14. Tommy Barrios

Tommy Barrios Member

Sorry for misspelling cent

15. jj00

jj00 Well-Known Member

+1

16. Tommy Barrios

Tommy Barrios Member

What are you talking about they're all my Photographs they're the same coin

17. Tommy Barrios

Tommy Barrios Member

All photographs

18. eric6794

eric6794 Well-Known Member

So you are saying that someone somehow got pictures of your coin and posted them? Im pretty sure those pics have been on the internet for a long time.

19. BooksB4Coins

No, sir; they are most certainly not. Again, the first two show an entirely different example than the latter three.

20. Tommy Barrios

Tommy Barrios Member

21. Tommy Barrios

Tommy Barrios Member

There's more pictures on the Internet matter fact are the ones that I posted on coin talk over a year ago

Draft saved Draft deleted