1934 P and D Washingtons for the Dansco

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Skyman, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Skyman

Skyman Well-Known Member

Here are the 1934 P and D Washingtons (there was no S mint this year) for my A toner Dansco. As mentioned last week, for the 1934 - 1936 stretch of coins, I'm predominantly going for nice AU coins. The P I got raw, and the D I cracked out of a PCGS AU55 slab. The images are by Bob Campbell, and I think he did an excellent job.

bc1934_rWA1o1th.jpg
    bc1934_rWA1r4.jpg

bc1934D_55WAo5t.jpg
    bc1934D_55WAr4.jpg

mynamespat and Pickin and Grinin like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. coloradobryan

coloradobryan Well-Known Member

Are you going to add the hub varieties too?

4. coloradobryan

Too bad dansco doesn't have spots for them. Had to put them on a blank page.

5. Skyman

Skyman Well-Known Member

Nope. At this point I've already gotten at least a couple hundred Washingtons, most of which are in the 1940 - 1964 range, and I'm starting to move on to other collecting pastures, although, just as with collecting Franklins, I'm sure I'll always keep my hand a little bit in the Washington collecting cookie jar if something really attracts my attention. I do have to say, there are two date/mm slots in the 1932 - 1939 range (1937-S and 1939) I would like to upgrade the coins I currently have.

6. coloradobryan

I'm slowly adding upgrades and still have quite a few to go at the moment. Filled all but the 32-s from junk silver, and now working on upgrading all to unc

Skyman likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted