1932 canadian penny

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by coinguy-matthew, Feb 19, 2012.

1. coinguy-matthew

coinguy-matthew Ike Crazy

Found today roll searching, is it worth anything????

cp1.jpg cp2.jpg

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. pennsteve

pennsteve Well-Known Member

This could be because of the blurry picture, but on the obverse, when I zoom in it looks like there might be doubling on some of the letters, especially the ND in the word IND. Can you see any doubling on it?

4. coinguy-matthew

I think its just the pic is blurry heres a better look

cp3.jpg cp4.jpg

5. coinguy-matthew

aside from no doubling is it worth anything in this condition???

6. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

They got for a buck or three on eBay, but that includes shipping

7. ikandiggit

ikandiggit Currency Error Collector

1932 is a common date. Worth 15 cents in the penny bin at the shows. I have 3 rolls of the 1932 date.

8. Legions6969

Legions6969 New Member

Hey, I have one what it looks like when the press came down and hit it,something must have been stuck in it. It has a ,like half circle to square. The punch isn't all tha way through and took a tiny,ting piece of G and bottom half of R & 1 leg closes RO are on the A. Pretty much like dead center top of hat and left a small bend in top of penny and u can clearly see it left or missed the top part of that thing sticking out of the top of the hat, like 3 tiny little dots. U can clearly see something was stuck in press... Pretty kool looking. Are their value in them cause of a press messed up and punched a half way through weird hole and bend on tha penny? Even if not its kool. . And like yea I know 6 years late on this. Lolol

9. AnonymousCoinCollector

AnonymousCoinCollector Reintroduce silver coins to circulation!

Impossible for anyone to tell you without a picture of your coin.

10. l.cutler

l.cutler Member

Sounds like your coin is just damaged. If it is bent it didn't happen during striking, it could not bend while in the dies. Pictures would help.

Draft saved Draft deleted