1930 error coin

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by young mag, Dec 13, 2018.

1. young mag

young mag Member

correct you did prove me wrong bacause i was wrong also. you see i posted that the littel scratch was part of the actual image on reverse of eagle cent. mr seattlite think you can do the lay over again. it's proper place on reverse of eagle cent is right next to the right ribbon. in other words do the lay over again just lay them right above each other that the ribbon on reverse is right at center bottom also that the srcatch is place right next to the right ribbon.i will post what iam talking about in a bit not very good with computer. thank you for your time and highly appriciate your patience. thank you

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

4. frankjg

frankjg Well-Known Member

You are 17 and can’t use a computer? It’s going to be a long tough life.

5. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Why do I get the feeling this guy really isn't trolling? There's something very wrong here....

Stevearino and Seattlite86 like this.
  6. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

It doesn't matter how many times I rotate it, it doesn't match. It doesn't match, because it was NEVER struck by Flying Eagle Cent dies. Are you ready to admit being completely wrong on this?
    overlay 1.png overlay 2.png overlay 3.png overlay 4.png

Stevearino likes this.
  7. VT4Pac

VT4Pac Active Member

Not that I think you do... but in case you do, don't believe it lol. It can definitely use a computer. In just a few out of the many pointless threads it has created, it has used some sort of editing software to include arrows, circles, and reverse images of its excrement.

My theory is it is one of the following:

A) A troll...possibly a former member who hasn't posted in quite some time, who was butthurt from a realistic assessment that his or her precious coin wasn't what he or she thought it would be and is looking to exact revenge.... OR

B) ***Someone who actually might be 17 years old or younger and suffers from an "intellectual development disorder" (the proper PC term now days, google it)….OR

C) All of the above, a possible combination of A and B

*** If it is B. I sincerely hope he or she gets help!

I just know I really love this forum and have learned a lot from it in a relatively short amount of time. I don't post very often but read and learn from the threads here daily. Recently, it has turned into a freak show circus with threads like this.

Anyways, I'm going to ignore this guy from now on....it really hurts just to post this. I feel like I'm feeding the troll.

8. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

I love Trailer Park Boys!

9. frankjg

Decent!

10. Shrews1994

Shrews1994 Collecting is my passion.

Bubbles! Is hilarious. Sorry if I but it in this conversation. I seen y'all talk about Trailer Park Boys I had to comment....

Kentucky likes this.
  11. frankjg

The more the merrier. I’m currently obsessed with the show. On season 8.

Bubbles and J-Roc are the best.

Kentucky and Shrews1994 like this.
  12. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Rare Tim? anyone, even the photos fit his style.

Stevearino and rickmp like this.
  13. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

The only thing missing is the rock tumbler.

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
  14. juris klavins

juris klavins Well-Known Member

`jwstupid.jpg

15. Kentucky

Have watched the entire series and started again...has anyone watched the movies? There is even a new series where the "boys" (the actors) are supposed to be shooting a TV show in a town and all of them get drugged...hard to watch.

16. frankjg

I'm waiting to finish the series before I watch the movies. I'll probably knock out a few seasons while off the next couple of weeks.

I think we may need a TPB in the General forum.. see you guys there.

Kentucky likes this.
  17. Kentucky

I'll bring the chicken fingers.

Stevearino likes this.
  18. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

I almost hate when i see your name. Always some sort of bizarre nonsense.

Seattlite86 and rickmp like this.
  19. young mag

young mag Member

juris klavins likes this.
  20. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

Now that is something we can agree on.

Sad to say it would not surprise me to find that there may be some on here who don't even know who he was. Hard to believe he has been gone for 39 years now.

Stevearino and juris klavins like this.
  21. young mag

young mag Member

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.35.22 PM.png
    pareidolia medical mal practice? Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.35.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.13.56 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 7.46.46 PM.png

Draft saved Draft deleted