1930 error coin

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by young mag, Dec 13, 2018.

1. frankjg

frankjg Well-Known Member

Honestly, you are one boring troll. Have a nice life.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. young mag

young mag Member

well good day to you sir

4. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

Oh, for Christ's sake, man!

You first say it's good to communicate, yet immediately turn around and again dismiss EVERYTHING EVERYONE has already told you, often repeatedly, and not only that but you bring the other nonsense into an entirely different thread??

AGAIN, simply compare your nothing cent to any other average cent pulled from your pocket. Is there an OBVIOUS thickness difference? Not a little or again allowing yourself to see only what you want to, but is one like thicker than a nickel or thereabouts? If not you've NOTHING, period. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

I'm sorry, YM, but this is getting to be too much. You seem like a nice kid, but as I've already told you repeatedly, you're to the point where the few members of this board willing to help folks like you are becoming increasingly frustrated with this ridiculousness. If you cannot start truly engaging and actually make an effort to learn, I'm done and would respectfully suggest everyone else to the same. I'll not waste even a few moment of another day on someone who steadfastly refuses to make even the most modest effort to help us help him.

Stevearino and Clawcoins like this.
  5. young mag

young mag Member

THank you for your time highly appriciate it have anice day respectfully ymag

6. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

Not very good at grammar either.

If you honestly think your coin is what you think it is, then send it in to PCGS and have them authenticate and grade it ==> https://www.pcgs.com/submissionform/usaform.pdf

7. Seattlite86

Seattlite86 Outspoken Member

I already did this and proved you wrong. What more do you need?

8. Seattlite86

4ECD5CC9-33FA-42C9-9545-3E995F007F20.jpeg

9. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

Your missing the verification information that has been posted a couple times.
    1. A Flying Eagle Cent was struck on a 88%Cu 12%Ni planchet that weighs 4.67 grams.
    2. It is also thicker than the Lincoln Cent.
    3. A 1999 Lincoln was struck on a Copper plated Zinc planchet that weighs 2.50 gms.
    4. The Cu plated Zn planchets weren't introduced until 1982, 124 years after the Flying Eagle was last minted.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for a FE Cent to be struck on this planchet. How can a FE Cent be struck on a planchet that didn't exist at the time or with dies that do not exists now!!! I don't understand why you can't grasp this simple concept. It's not rocket science. You have a better chance of proving that bigfoot exists than you do proving your coin is real.

Now knock it off.

Stevearino likes this.
  10. Nyatii

Nyatii I like running w/scissors. Makes me feel dangerous

This is almost like the movie 'Groundhog Day'
    And, I can get myself to leave the scene.....

11. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

12. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Well then, I guess that is that.

But I just want to say about that what you are trying to say exists:

[​IMG]

13. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

@young mag, I want to thank you for a thoroughly entertaining post. I clicked on it because of the intriguing title.

Now, I don't really know what question/coin you posed, since I've had you on ignore since shortly after you joined (no, I will not hit the "Show Ignored Content" button), but the responses elicited are very entertaining/enlightening (especially #30), & seem to further justify my "Ignore" action.

Thanks again! :smug::smug::smuggrin::cigar:

Clawcoins likes this.
  14. rickmp

15. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Supporter! Supporter

How many hours have you been up? Seriously, you need to sleep and let your eyes rest.

16. rickmp

This could pertain to either the OP or those trying to help him.
    You choose.

GriffonK likes this.
  17. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

I really can't see it as described. Even if I pretended someone was trying to produce it artificially, it doesn't fit.. but ..I can't help but noticing Snoopy riding the 'IB' in PLURIBUS in case you thought I really didn't look carefully. :) Jim

Stevearino, Seattlite86 and rickmp like this.
  18. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

You just had to, didn't you? ;)

Stevearino likes this.
  19. Fred Weinberg

Fred Weinberg Well-Known Member

You don't want to know what I would have said

20. Nyatii

Nyatii I like running w/scissors. Makes me feel dangerous

Thoughtful restraint.

Stevearino likes this.
  21. Seattlite86

@young mag I'm still waiting for you to respond to my overlay. It's conclusive that the mark cannot be a flying eagle cent. I've moved the wreath to exactly where you said it should be and it doesn't match. Your move.
    [​IMG]

Stevearino and bsting like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted