1929 s Buffalo nickel die crack or lamination error?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Darren Edwards, Oct 19, 2021.

1. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

I believe him !! :angelic:

Darren Edwards likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Darren Edwards

Darren Edwards Well-Known Member

Thank you for clearing that up and sorry for the confusion on my part, I’ve had a few ignorant comments in the past on here so instantly jump to that conclusion when sometimes I shouldn’t. As I said before I do appreciate the help :happy:

paddyman98 and SensibleSal66 like this.
  4. SensibleSal66

SensibleSal66 U.S Casual Collector / Error Collector

It's like this @Darren Edwards . A New person comes to your town and you meet them for the first time . How are you going to react ?

5. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Peace my friend :angelic:

6. Darren Edwards

Darren Edwards Well-Known Member

It’s a very different situation speaking to people person than reading and replying via messages ( which often get misinterpreted) in my opinion. I’ve got better over the years but still misread messages weather they are text email or other kinds of messaging as I’m more of a face to face or talk over the phone kind of person. Trying to move forward with the times but still struggling it seems lol. On the plus side I’ve never had an issue with face to face interaction

7. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

It's a little lamination tear on the planchet, it's not from the die. You can tell these, because they look lifted off the planchet, and just hanging there.

8. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

Unique lamination error, I like it. Thanks for posting it.

Draft saved Draft deleted