1925 Mercury Dime. Die clash?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Carlos Arriaga, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Carlos Arriaga

Carlos Arriaga Senior Member

nothing related with EBay. It's some work in houses repairs.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

Ebay was the go-to because it caught alot of people with their pants down in 2013. And no, there is absolutely no collectibility here from where I sit

4. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Well I wasn't going to go drinking tonight, but I need some sanity back after reading this thread. Holy smokes, feel like I just got audited.

5. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

It's time for some cake, nawlins style :D:wacky:

Kirkuleez likes this.
  6. bdunnse

bdunnse Who dat?

As if you don't drink every night! ;)

Kirkuleez likes this.
  7. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Well mums the word.

No cake, that's Mardi Gras only, but it doesn't take much to get me out though...

Cascade and bdunnse like this.
  8. Carlos Arriaga

ABOUT THE 1925 DIME. IN THE COMING MONTHS. I'm planning to pay a "Professional Graphics Analizer". Then his word, will be the final answer.
    Thank again for your time spended in this thread.

9. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

No it wouldn't be, PCGS would.

10. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

It's gonna be such a bummer when you realize you paid money to have it "analyzed"

11. Carlos Arriaga

Absolutly YES; o the other way. Remember how much people told Cristopher Columbus. He was going to fall down with his boats after reach the end of the Sea.

12. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

But unlike him you will feel the dissapointment as you fall off the edge. You've been warned enough so if you still feel the need to waste the money go ahead and waste it but it would be better spent giving it to the crackhead panhandler on your local freeway off ramp.

13. I know this is an old forum but heres a 1996 W Dime Die Clash still Screenshot_2019-10-05-09-26-20-1-1.png Screenshot_2019-10-05-09-26-23-2.png Screenshot_2019-10-05-09-26-13-1.png in cello i found in my set recently. Happy Wednesday everybody!

tommyc03 likes this.
  14. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

Start a new thread on this. It's a nice clash I'm sure everyone would like to see. But many will not revisit these older threads unless they are researching.

Jamee Növötney likes this.
  15. I have already

tommyc03 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted