1920s

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by tatter tott, Dec 31, 2020.

1. tatter tott

tatter tott Active Member

I got this 1920s off a good friend off mine I was just wondering what you Guy's thought about it. You can't see the li in liberty and the back is pretty worn just wondering what you Guy's thought about this coin do I need to put in a 2 buy 2 to keep it safe I don't even like to touch it for real.

Railguy likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tatter tott

4. tatter tott

5. paddyman98

paddyman98 I'm a professional expert in specializing! Supporter

Sure.. why not? It is hard to find one of those. Put it in a 2x2 and take a picture to show us :snaphappy:

Robert Ransom likes this.
  6. Robert Ransom

Robert Ransom Well-Known Member

It is a bit worn, but not where it counts. 2X2 time. :cigar:

7. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

It's worth less than a dollar. I have kept coins for years in those old plastic 35mm film containers and they didn't tone, and didn't get scratched up. I still store certain coins in them. I take one with me when I buy things (face value change), and I get a lot of comments. Ooh, that's a good idea, etc. A 2x2 is also fine. Appears cleaned.

8. Snowman

Snowman Senior Member

alot of pennies of the early Lincoln years thru the depression got alot of use. Being worn slick - Looks like it got even wear with no dings & scratches - Nice

9. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Well, they don't make them any longer. The last one was minted about 100 years ago so despite it being worn do what you can to protect it. A coin flip or a 2 x 2 should do the job.

10. tatter tott

Thanks Guy's you ant going to believe this but I hit the Jack pot.I found more I will show you Guy's some nice coins I am loving this I don't know why some one would roll off s cent's pretty nice coins.

11. tatter tott

I have some in 2x2 all ready I have two 1909 one with the vdb on it and another one that is just a1909 their in pretty good shape for being a 1909 cents I am going to try to take pictures I don't know how clear it will be were their in a 2x2 I will try to.

Draft saved Draft deleted