1920 s walking liberty

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Elodia Oaks, Jan 29, 2019.

?

Value of my Walking Libery

1. What is number of 1920 s Walking Liberty’s made?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. How many are scored highly ?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Elodia Oaks

Elodia Oaks Member

Input on the value of my coins

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Double Die

Double Die I know just enough to be dangerous

Elodia Oaks likes this.
  4. Elodia Oaks

Elodia Oaks Member

Thank you very much and greatly appreciated on the information I will go check it out ! Any & all input or information wanted and needed thanks I also have if you know much about the 1933 gold double eagle replica 24k gold proof

5. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer Numismatic Enthusiast

Just letting you know a poll is not required. If you don't need or want a poll, just leave it blank.

Elodia Oaks likes this.
  6. furham

furham Good Ole Boy

I would give it an F-15.

Elodia Oaks likes this.
  7. Elodia Oaks

Elodia Oaks Member

I didn’t know really how to post lol still trying to figure out how to post stuff I’m a nerdbird lol sry

8. Elodia Oaks

Elodia Oaks Member

A F -15 can you please give me some insight as what that stands for sry still learning thank you

9. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

These are novelty items, not really worth anything unless they're solid silver under the gold plating, and most of them aren't.

Elodia Oaks likes this.
  10. furham

furham Good Ole Boy

Fine 15. The scale runs from 1-70 so your coin is on the lower end of that scale.

Elodia Oaks likes this.
  11. Elodia Oaks

Elodia Oaks Member

Oh I see well it’s so cool to learn anything and everything about them and they are so cool to have

12. Elodia Oaks

Elodia Oaks Member

Thanks for all the information I really appreciate y’all thanks

Ag76 likes this.
  13. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

@Elodia Oaks Buy this book. The price guide may not be the most accurate since it's published once a year, but it's filled with lots of extremely useful info. Weights, mintages, historical facts about coins, basic grading and so much more. I would be willing to bet that nearly all of the experienced collectors on CT that started out with US coins had one and used it regularly when they were newbies (I still use mine regularly for weights and mintages). It will be the best $10-$15 you'll ever spend on the hobby.

[​IMG]

spirityoda and -jeffB like this.
  14. Elodia Oaks

Elodia Oaks Member

Thank you I’ll makes sure to get it thanks for the insight greatly appreciated

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted