1919 S Wheatback Penny Mint Error

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Dom D., Nov 19, 2011.

1. Dom D.

Dom D. New Member

I received this penny in change at Wal-Mart, (lucky me), can anyone tell me how valuable, or not, this penny is? Please tell me I had a lucky day while shopping before Thanksgiving!

Liberty is not right on the front, America is soft, and appears a cud die crack.

Not a coin collector, just trying to figure this out, my best guess could be other things.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Can't see enough of your coin. Try cropping your pics and reposting.

4. Dom D.

Dom D. New Member

I have cropped the images.

5. stlouiscoin

stlouiscoin New Member

1919-s's are fairly common. a couple cents like most other wheaties I would say

6. BadThad

BadThad Calibrated for Lincolns

Ahhh....not in POCKET CHANGE! The mintage isn't that high at 139M and this is a very difficult coin to find in circulation.

You coin is worth about 25 cents or so.

7. stlouiscoin

stlouiscoin New Member

true, but as common I was reffering to cents from the 1909-20s'ish era, 1919 and 19-s are the most common one I find.

8. curtis jordan

curtis jordan New Member

I have a 1911 and 1919 s and 1919 wheat cent in good condition, what would be the best value, on these cents, also, I found a 1980 Kennedy half, but has a mint date error, showing ,980, and part of the liberty miss stamped,

9. Ruben

Ruben Member

Wow....common or not, it would make my day to find something like that in change!

10. deacon2828

deacon2828 Active Member

Reverse looks it could have a lamination at left ??

Draft saved Draft deleted