1913 D Wheat Cent

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Candice Wise, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Candice Wise

Candice Wise Active Member

You are correct.. I make them on here and in everyday like all the time.. I apologized.. but not all of us are as educated on the terminology and stuff.. that's why I asked Paddy to break it down for me.. lol.. I realize they are busy answering a lot of questions.. I never knew daddy knew all this stuff.. no wonder he would just tell me if it was a keeper or not!! Haha.. it's actually very complicated but that's why I love it.. I will do better

Collecting Nut likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Jeffjay

Jeffjay Well-Known Member

There are a lot of very kind and friendly people here. The solution to the ones that aren't is just turn them off so you don't see their stuff.

Candice Wise likes this.
  4. Candice Wise

Oh, no doubt about that!! I already have favorites!! Absolutely correct on that and I have learned a ton from them.. it's just me I guess.. if you can't say anything nice, why reply.. there's a difference in telling someone why the error isn't there and telling someone to get over it and give it up on looking for a doubled die.. which just happens to be my little obsession for 30 years now.. but I get it.. they can't look in detail at every single coin.. Thanks for your kindness.. I'm just sensitive about the coins because of daddy.. female thing

Jeffjay likes this.
  5. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

You're doing just fine. You've only been a member for 2 months and it takes many years. I've been collecting since I was 5. That was a long time ago.

Candice Wise likes this.
  6. Candice Wise

Thanks.. it's quite fascinating when you find that special one, but even if it's not a rare sought after coin it's still my coin with it's very own unique error.. lol.. don't get me started.. I can show you things that technically don't exist.. haha.. it's not always just in your mind because you have over done it and looked at the coun to long.. Sometimes it's really there.. you will see.. Thanks for the encouragement

Draft saved Draft deleted