Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by tatter tott, Dec 31, 2020.

1. tatter tott

tatter tott Active Member

I have found some coins some body has messed up and spent the wrong roll's their are to roll's off these the p and d and a bunch off s cent's all kinds off fate SL here is some I didn't know what to think when I found the s I went back and got 10 more roll's but these roll's are rapid different I can't say nothing I done put these in 2x2 all ready their nice coins here we go.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tatter tott

4. tatter tott

5. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

Not sure I see an S. Neat find for a roll.

6. tatter tott

I hope I didn't Miss under stand every body but the 1909 are no mint both off them their just two different types off coins but both were made no mint the big p word and thanks. I still have more to go through so how knows I would like to fine the one with the s or the 1943 copper cents but I'm Happy as all get out. I can build my collection with all these s cent's I have a lot of theme you ask the date I might have have it their is a lot more coming.

Pickin and Grinin likes this.
  7. Kevin Mader

Kevin Mader Fellow Coin Enthusiast Supporter

I think I've only found 3 1909's in the wild, one with a metal detector in Hyannis MA when I was 14 or 15 and two more roll searching, one was a VDB. I've searched a bunch of boxes over the years, but not nearly as serious as some folks here (in fact, I'm not in their league). It is special to find a collection dump, and I've found 2 of those over the years (both nickel dumps). I fun and quick way to build out your circulation sets.

8. tatter tott

Yeah I ant even close to some off these Guy's I wish I would got into coins when I was young I rember seeing wheat Penny's all the time silver quarters silver dime's but I was so young didn't think nothing about it I did start finding half dollars. I would fine dollars and keep some off them cause they were so big just something about theme had some old ones and crazy me end up getting rid off them I didn't know. I'm still leaning but I no one thing their not going no were now I in joy my new hobby I'm really into the error coins just something about lot off people were I live their is no sell for error coins we have one coin place about a half and hour from the house but he is a joke. I had a bunch off silver dollars and wanted me to give to him made me mad I guess he thought I was crazy I guess or I needed money really bad. His price o his coins were crazy if people come in their and bought them coins off him he has got rich if his coins are that high I'm Rich I got better coins then he has.

Kevin Mader likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted