1909 S Wheatie?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Jim sullivan, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Jim sullivan

Jim sullivan Toned coins rule

Got this poor abused thing in a group of wheaties today. Im seeing 1909S....Do you see the same?Boy do I wish i saw that lil extra on the rev also but no dice. Im happy with an 09s though.....even a crunchy one if thats what it is...thanks yall

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Legomaster1

Legomaster1 Cointalk Patron

Yes, you have a 1909 S! Unfortunate it's in such condition, but, you still have an album filler.

4. Hookman

Hookman Well-Known Member

Wow, that is hard to read. It doesn't help my eyes for it to be sideways either.

5. CoinBlazer

CoinBlazer Numismatic Enthusiast

1.85 Million mintage

6. Jim sullivan

Yea shes definately crispy but will fill a hole for now that was empty...and the price was def right!!! Thank you!!!

7. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

I can't see the final 9. But since I can make out the zero it's an obvious '09. Fill that album!

8. Jim sullivan

Hahaha....it has ALWAYS boggled my mind at the odds out of all the 1920's, 17's, 18''s etc that you find in unsearched wheats, WHY WHY WHY did the bored lil punk years ago just HAVE TO abuse, cut, bend ir watever the 1o09s or 14d they came across at the time??? Couldnt fate have just given them a nice 1906 Indian to massacre???? Aaaahhhhh...such is life.....thats why theyre rare i guess....

Draft saved Draft deleted