1909-S VDB

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Kevin Farley, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Actually, you get yelled at every time you are given a logical answer and then reject it because you want to start arguing. We have lots of people here who like to argue.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Kevin Farley

Kevin Farley Active Member

Well if its one thing I've learned from cointalk, it's that most of the people on here don't have thoughts that are worth very much. You can't even take questions for what they are, instead you immediately believe I'm saying you're wrong instead of it actually being me asking a question. If you actually were smart, you'd just explain why it isn't an S, what it is I'm seeing and how to avoid fooling myself in the future, instead of getting offended and putting it all on me

4. KBBPLL

KBBPLL Well-Known Member

Are you here to learn, or goad people into exchanging insults? It's not a 1909-S. End of thread.

5. Kevin Farley

Sounds like a pretty dumb theory. I don't think you should question anyone's gender though.... it goes without saying you're not much of a man

6. Kevin Farley

Right, cause everyone else is so respectful lol. Y'all are a trip man I'm really enjoying myself

7. Kevin Farley

Show me one time I've rejected an answer to a question in this thread... I'll wait. And remember me asking a follow up question isn't me rejecting a logical answer, I know that needs to be explained

8. ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery . . . . .

DILLIGAF . . . . . . . .

Mainebill likes this.
  9. BlackberryPie

BlackberryPie I like pie

I was thinking of using the ignore button but this complete meltdown is too entertaining.

ZoidMeister likes this.
  10. ZoidMeister

As you wish . . . . . .

Captain Obvious here ^^^ . . . .

Then your stated goal is to waste our time?

I noticed that you didn't deny that you and Diogenes Diaz are the same person. I also thought that you were open to any and all questions. You ask enough of them. We're just trying to ask "follow-up" questions

BlackberryPie likes this.
  11. ZoidMeister

I do try . . . . .

12. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

13. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Yes, that is the point, but when people tell you there's no "S" there, they aren't patronizing you. They're stating a fact.
    Yes, your mind is trying to make it into an S. Which is not there.

ZoidMeister likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.