1886 indian head Masonic counterstrike

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Eagles n Indians, Mar 3, 2015.

1. image.jpg just won this a little while ago. The photo is from the listing and it's pretty bad, but anyone ever seen one of these? I've seen a lot of modern Masonic stamped coins, but not a high grade semi key indian. I'm sure it's not uncommon and I'm just not looking in the right places. Any help would be great. Thanks

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

Could you get a clearer picture?

4. I will when it comes in. I just won it this morning on ebay. I paid around 10 bucks for it, so even if I over paid at least it doesn't break the bank.

5. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

Provided your utility bill is $74.95 yet you've "only" got $64.95 to pay towards the bill. Then, $10 has some value.

Eagles n Indians likes this.
  6. Do $74.95 bills even exist anymore?

UnCommonCents and coinman1234 like this.
  7. coinman1234

coinman1234 Not a Well-Known Member

Gone are the old days where $75 could pay off your car bill.

8. I don't even have cable and my internet and house phone bill is 87 dollars. That's the lowest bill I have. My wife and I have been on our own for about 8 years now, and when we had our first apartment we would go grocery shopping, 2 full carriages and walk out for about 150. Now 150 gets a good 2 handfulls of bags to carry. Throw in diapers for 2 kids and formula, money is like sh!t through a goose.

coinman1234 likes this.
  9. coinman1234

coinman1234 Not a Well-Known Member

AMEN!

10. BRandM

BRandM Counterstamp Collector

There's a lot of Masonic stuff out there Eagles, some on older coins, but most on newer ones. Be sure to post a good picture for us to see when you get the coin. I'd be interested in seeing it.

Bruce

Eagles n Indians and green18 like this.
  11. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Man, I remember when the kids were finally through with diapers..........Mo Money! :)

Please post better pics when the coin arrives.......:)

12. Bryant M

Bryant M Active Member

Here are the 2 I have WP_20150303_040.jpg WP_20150303_042.jpg WP_20150303_043.jpg

13. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

Can I use your utility company?

coinman1234 likes this.
  14. cwtokenman

cwtokenman Coin Hoarder

Where I live in NE Ohio, for $74.95, you could buy a house from the city (they sell livable houses for $1 - you just have to live there for 5 years), pay for a couple months of electricity (my father's monthly electric bills were often $20-$30 before he passed a year ago), and still have change left over.

coinman1234 likes this.
  15. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

It's not the company, it your lifestyle. I have to pay my electric bill today, $43.47 and $8 of that is the fixed monthly service charge ad then there is some other charges. Actual usage is $27.89 Gas bill was worse, it cracked $100, and $35 of that is service fee.

16. Wow my electric bill usually runs between 100-200 in Connecticut. On a better note I got this 2 cent in today for a decent price. I believe it is an rpd-6. image.jpg

17. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

Talking about electric bill mine came yesterday for the short colder that a witches whoo ha month of February it was $416.00 usd. Since most days we were below 18f , and some below zero, heat pumps are more or less worthless as you need to go on emergency heat to maintain the live able level.

18. Here's a better picture it finally came in. I was hoping the coin itself was higher grade but what do you think?

Attached Files:

BRandM likes this.
  19. BRandM

BRandM Counterstamp Collector

That's a nice older stamp Eagles. As counterstamps go, it's probably worth $25 to $35. The reverse is blank, is it. Thanks for the better picture.

Bruce

Draft saved Draft deleted