1885 morgan proof value uncirculated

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Jesse P, May 9, 2010.

1. hrhomer

hrhomer Member

What? He's just reveling in his PF-70 victory!

Joe

brandon08967 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Ltrain

Ltrain New Member

Yeah, you beat me to the bump... 2 weeks later! Still nothing! Bodybagged (Ok, slabbed genuine. :rolleyes:) or never sent off for grading, I bet.

4. ice

ice Just happy to be here

:whistle:

5. Bisquitlips

Bisquitlips Junior Member

6. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Aw c'mon. Get it off your chest....:smile

7. Mad.Outcast

Mad.Outcast New Member

8. G-man422

G-man422 Member

Even if it's not a proof like he claims, I still wan to know what it got.

9. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

C'mon guys let it die. You aint gonna get an answer. Shoulda known that to start with.

10. Ltrain

Ltrain New Member

Least I can do is bump this every time I think he might be coming online... or once a day to see if he ever does come back to it.

11. Duke Kavanaugh

Duke Kavanaugh The Big Coin Hunter

We have our answer I believe. At least as good as we will be getting.

12. Farstaff

Farstaff Member

Why? I don't understand your purpose or what you are expecting to accomplish with this bumping.

13. Ltrain

Ltrain New Member

I just want an answer. I want him to admit he was wrong and apologize for being an edited. And if he can't do that, I'm gonna make sure that as many people as it is possible see this topic so this guy has no solid reputation... Or rather, a solid reputation for being a chronic liar.

14. ice

Maybe he's trying to find one to buy?

brandon08967 likes this.
  15. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Come on, man! Don't drag yourself down to his level. You know he probably won't do that. The fact that he hasn't returned is answer enough. Do like Doug says and let it die.

Chris

16. Ltrain

Ltrain New Member

Unless I berate others and reject their own valid (and correct) opinions on my collection because of some fallacy that I hold in my mind, I will never be on his level. Ever. Maybe I won't bump it every day from now on, but the next time I see him post...

17. logical123

logical123 Senior Member

I think it's worth $35 or so. I have a Morgan from the same era in slightly less condition, and I have seen proof Morgans, and they look completely different. But it's a nice coin, so good buy!

Also: lol at this thread, with the turbo amount of trolling by everyone.

18. Farstaff

Farstaff Member

I agree with Chris.
    You have good solid reputation on this forum (imho) but this constant posting in this thread is only hurting yours, not his. (again imho)

19. Ltrain

Ltrain New Member

No offense, but I haven't even been here two full months. I best not have any reputation yet...

Anyways, fine, I'm done with it. Unless he gloats about another one of his coins and tells someone that their assessment of it is wrong. Then I'm bumping it.

20. ice

I really wanted to know the grade right or wrong. Ice

21. Ltrain

Ltrain New Member

Probably ended up slabbed genuine or something.

Draft saved Draft deleted