1883 O Morgan Vam help...

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Paddy54, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Paddy54

Paddy54 Well-Known Member

I do have about 4 or 5 more 83 O's to look at but tonight I may try some 84 O's Stay tuned :)

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

Scroll down the page about half way for Terry's e-mail address right below the pictures of the tool.

http://www.vamworld.com/clashed+dies

Chris

Paddy54 likes this.
  4. cpm9ball

The 84-O VAM-6 Top 100 is another that I sold through Shane. It was cool, too!

Chris

5. Paddy54

Thanks Chris that will be a huge asset . I have about 100-150 Morgans . At one time probably 5 times that many.
    I've never been a collector of them even though I had quite a few. Digging out and starting to enjoy the varieties .
    Must confess that there have been a few I wish I never let go......one that comes to mind is an 1879 cc in ms 65 nicely toned. But like they say ya can't take them with you.....

jello and Cascade like this.
  6. Paddy54

Booked marked that goodie

7. cpm9ball

I got the tool more than 10 years ago, and it has been a HUGE help not only for clashes but die rotation, too!

Chris

Paddy54 likes this.
  8. Paddy54

Have to say this as a school kid I hated research I liked discovering new far off places and knowledge but hated to research . I am sitting in the family room now feet up . Looking to my left a snack table with about 23 books on it.Looking to the right an end table under the lamp....another six books. In my office well it's not a pretty sight . :) Now a days I love digging finding the answers .
    In fact yesterday I got a question from a customer of mine. I will admit it had me on the ropes as I didn't want to put anything in writing as this was truly a jump ball. Well by 9 am this morning I found an answer that yeah I would put in writing . And contacted her and gave her the answer well one that covered both the bases and my butt.:)

9. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

But was the Internet around when you were a kid?:p

10. messydesk

messydesk Well-Known Member

Regarding the OP coin, try VAM 59. Not positive, though.

11. Paddy54

:confused: My first calculator was a pair of sandals that way you had ten toes to use after you ran out of fingers.
    Internet....ha in 1960 a computer was the size of a small town.
    I did have a 2 "that's" TWO Transistor radio. ;)

jello likes this.
  12. Dave Waterstraat

Dave Waterstraat Well-Known Member

I'm thinking it may be a VAM 39. A close up of the date would confirm or dispel this.

13. Dave Waterstraat

Dave Waterstraat Well-Known Member

And I do appreciate that very much. Hopefully I'll find a few minutes to image it and a few other recent picks. :)

Cascade likes this.
  14. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

My son call it the Stone age....
    :)

15. Paddy54

If you're talking the op 83 O no it's not a mpd. I checked that out the first go round with the scope.

16. Paddy54

Well for some it was.......:wacky:

jello likes this.
  17. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

Rock Got me through it Too.
    Caveman:cigar:
    :)

Draft saved Draft deleted