1873 - open or closed 3?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Monster, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Monster

Monster Member

Thank you. I needed some kindness just about then. And "he" is a "she" :smile: I am an Arizona Dwellin', AC/DC fanatic Grandmother, just trying to learn a new hobby. I thought I found a good deal. I realize now that whether or not I did, doesn't matter. I'll keep it to myself from now on. Thanks again for your kindness.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

I somehow sensed you were talking about a place where people just look out for one another. Where I lived until October last year, people could and did leave their doors unlocked. Where I live now, I seldom go outside at night without "packing".

Monster likes this.
  4. Monster

Monster Member

Yes, I thought you did. I live in the Arizona Desert, approx 2 hours away from the hassles of the city. Where I live, when you see an ad on Offerup, that means it's within 30 miles of my place, and sometimes it turns out I know them anyway. Everythings done in-person and I've yet to be taken. Thanks again.

5. Blond6ftWM

Blond6ftWM New Member

MONSTER,, -- PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK,, IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BUY THEM ,, I WOULD LIKE TO,,,,,,,,, OK,,,,,,

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2019
  6. Blond6ftWM

Blond6ftWM New Member

MONSTER,, -- PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK,, IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BUY THEM ,, I WOULD LIKE TO,,,,,,,,, OK,,,,,, kgardnersr live.com,

7. Blond6ftWM

Blond6ftWM New Member

MONSTER,, -- PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK,, IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BUY THEM ,, I WOULD LIKE TO,,,,,,,,, OK,,,,,, kgardnersr live.com,

8. Blond6ftWM

Blond6ftWM New Member

MONSTER,, -- PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK,, IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BUY THEM ,, I WOULD LIKE TO,,,,,,,,, OK,,,,,, kgardnersr @live.com,

9. Blond6ftWM

Blond6ftWM New Member

MONSTER,, -- PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK,, IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BUY THEM ,, I WOULD LIKE TO,,,,,,,,, OK,,,,,, kgardnersr@live.com,

10. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

@Blond6ftWM- since you are a new member, your posts came up for moderation. I removed the email address since that is a no-no here. You may send @Monster a private message if you wish, but do note that you have somehow dug up an old thread which was last posted to more than a year ago, on June 21, 2018.

11. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of us right now who would be happy to buy gold at 2018 prices.

lordmarcovan likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted