1862 confederate penny uncirculated

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Jesse P, Jan 2, 2010.

1. ten-cents

ten-cents Senior Member

Here it is...the long awaited "line of silence." No one post below this line! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Niko

Niko Junior Member

Thank you for understanding, :)

4. Jesse P

Jesse P eagle eye

are you a child coin keeper?or have a personal problem?i said thank you for your information and as far as im concerned i dont want anymore of your input .thank you and i will keep you guys posted.

5. ten-cents

ten-cents Senior Member

I'm going to break my own rule here and post once more, but what is there to understand? You and Jesse are the same person, you joined this forum today in lieu of all of this, and you haven't the faintest idea that we've caught on to the little game you've been playing here. Let this troll's thread fall to the bottom or be locked, I'm sick of dealing with these people.

PS @ coinkeeper: lovin' the photo! :D

6. Niko

Niko Junior Member

Do you not like because I am from Germany? we cannot help what happened 60 years before but some Amerikans are hating us because of thatvery bad time. :)

7. ten-cents

ten-cents Senior Member

where did that come from?

8. Niko

Niko Junior Member

Is it true that you are biased for Germans? I did not do anything to anyone but because German sometimes I am discriminated against. Please do not be racist against Germans. :)

9. ziggy9

ziggy9 *NEC SPERNO NEC TIMEO*

Sorry Niko but your broken english is what Hollywood would like us to believe it should be and not much like my German friends who speak english as a second language. Trust me no one here holds WWII against anyone, thats just your imagination....

your spelling also reminds me much of jazzcoins...

10. chip

chip Novice collector

I have been searching rolls for a copper 1983, still looking.

11. Jesse P

Jesse P eagle eye

niko why do you think my last name isnt on this post lol i am american e side but with the last name of pitner i feel you myman lol dont worry about it.there are really helpfull people on here for new coin collectors.

12. CoinKeeper

CoinKeeper Keeper of Coins

Do not make empty assumptions. It is YOU who is being discriminatory by believing we are being racist simply because we are pointing out your obvious flaws. It wouldn't matter if you were German, American, Australian, Chilean, Chinese, or any other nationality...you are still wrong. You are being discriminatory against Americans and this is not allowed on the forums. Please remove this out of your thoughts. Also, I'm Canadian and I'm just defending what's right. Lol, I'm kinda trollin here too but the truth must be spoken!

13. Jesse P

Jesse P eagle eye

mr chip i am willing to get rid of it.if your truley interested i will get some facts to you and pics and authenticity info.i would be glad to help you.

14. Niko

Niko Junior Member

most Amerikans are not biased, but will you deny that some Amerikans are biased for Germans?? :)

15. Jesse P

Jesse P eagle eye

niko i dont think anyone is upset because your german.we can all talk coins and trade and get info i have learned alot on this site already.it is perfectly ok for people to have a personal opinion.its not facts or lies.its just old fashioned talking politics of coins lol

16. Niko

Niko Junior Member

i do not think they are biased for Germans, but it is hurting by self asteam when people are talking that I don't know Amerikan coins whcih are my specialty!! :)

17. abe

abe LaminatedLincolnCollector

Anybody need to borrow my hipwaders?

18. CoinKeeper

Haha, fake conversation.

[​IMG]

19. Jesse P

Jesse P eagle eye

GetAttachment.jpg the penny on the left is copper the one on the right is zincplated

20. CoinKeeper

*cough* *troll* *cough*

21. Jesse P

Jesse P eagle eye

but if you look carefully at the zinc its date is slighty doubled.i think its a cool thing to have.

Draft saved Draft deleted