1789 1st president U.S.A 1797 George Washington coin

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by helldisc88, Jul 15, 2008.

1. NickASU

NickASU New Member

This is worth $10 it’s an easy search on eBay it’s not worth anything if you have a pewter coin you would know very easily because it is one of the softest medals ever. So it would not be all hard and thick and completely almost hole if it was an original Washington who died 250 years ago you morons.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. John Burgess

John Burgess Well-Known Member

"Morons"?
    Who's the one replying to a threads last comment from almost a year ago that the thread was started in 2008?

It's not worth $10. lucky if it's worth 50 cents and actually possible to sell on there from $2-$5 tops. $10 is wishful thinking, so is $5 but $5 is possible.

4. expat

expat Remember you are unique, just like everyone else Supporter

WOW, Great start for a new member, NOT

John Burgess likes this.
  5. l.cutler

l.cutler Member

I may be a; moron but I know that Washington died a little over 221 years ago, not 250.

John Burgess likes this.
  6. johnyb

johnyb Member

Guess senility has snared me. I read this from its origins. Twas good for a titter here and there.

John Burgess likes this.
  7. Cheech9712

Cheech9712 Every thing is a guess

are you kidding me. Are you telling me this isn’t my oldest coin

Attached Files:

8. bruthajoe

bruthajoe Still Recovering

:hilarious:

9. bruthajoe

bruthajoe Still Recovering

Honestly none of the coins/medallions or whatever they are remotely resemble the real thing and I am surprised that after 8 pages no one has shared an example of the original collector type.. notice the space between the date and U.S.A which can be discerned on even the blurriest of photos here. SMH.
    [​IMG]

MIGuy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted