1652 New England Coin

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by serj, Jun 2, 2008.

1. moneyer12

moneyer12 i just love UK coins.......

your coin will definitely not look like my profile pic as my profile pic is a genuine english civil war commonwealth shilling worth around £1500, and yes it is my coin in the photo..............................

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Dannymng55

Dannymng55 New Member

I lost a new england six pence coin. In 1974 between Rochester new York and phoenix Arizona when I was 13 years old ..in a moving box .I found it in our backyard 1 year before we moved ..our old house was a farm house at one time

4. Dannymng55

Dannymng55 New Member

I lost a new england six pence coin. In 1974 between Rochester new York and phoenix Arizona when I was 13 years old ..in a moving box .I found it in our backyard 1 year before we moved ..our old house was a farm house at one time

5. Dannymng55

Dannymng55 New Member

Guys you won't believe it but in 1974 between upstate new York and phoenix Az when I was 13 I lost a New England Sixpence in one our moving boxes ...I found this coin in our old formerly a farm house back yard ..had a tree on one side and Mans head on the other side ...what I remember most was ... the Circle of bumps it either was stamped 1652 or 1692 ....it's been so long ago ...I didn't realize what I had ...I should of put in my wallet ....I kick myself eveyday of this ...hope someone is blessed when they find it ...my Dad claimed he never saw it after unpacking all the box's ...no ...he never secretly Got rich ...so i know he and any of my family didn't get rich ...or any of my friends ...I believe Its out here in phoenix some where waiting to be discovered in a area now a field ...where our mobile home park sat

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  6. Insider

Insider Talent on loan from...

Can you give us a better idea of the area you lost it in?

7. Dannymng55

Dannymng55 New Member

I know ...you going to use metal detector .. But remember area was bull dozed around 1983 ....se corner of Cactus road and I 17 freeway ..south of .just after the 3 story Apt complex ..note our moving van people in74 never hit the news of finding the coin either
    W

8. Dannymng55

Dannymng55 New Member

South o

9. Johnnie27893

Johnnie27893 New Member

My dad is 83yrs old and he has one of those coins if it real what is the value

10. ItuousRevona

ItuousRevona New Member

How about my 1652 shilling coin?

11. Insider

Insider Talent on loan from...

No, actually I was making a joke. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Draft saved Draft deleted